icy_chris

FIRST BASS VID

finnaly got around to uploading the first bass video i made with my 12" btl and saz2000d box is 2.45 cubic ft. tuned to 33hz

<object width="238" height="176" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/471177400399" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/471177400399" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="238" height="176"></embed></object>

Edited by icy_chris

thank you

it still doesnt work... Says video has been removed

We cant see it because the privacy on your page is set to friends only. Throw that sucker on youtube! Just being a tease right now! lol

ok here you tube

Tech N9ne I'mma Tell.

I Love me some Tech N9ne

yea great song!

Sweet man! Now wheres the flex video, excursion video, and hot chick hair trick video? :drink40:

yea great song!

i can barely sit still in that car...damn you and you wonder why i want to go for so many car rides :bunny:

soon as work dies down i'm going to shoot a few more vids :peepwall:

ok heres an excusion vid for you

we could shoot a video tonight of your awesomeness and that pretty car, since you need to get some hair tricks videos

we could shoot a video tonight of your awesomeness and that pretty car, since you need to get some hair tricks videos

i do tricks for treats lol

daylight is much better for hair trix hun easier to see. but we will deffinatly get some of you and the stereo

with a baller setup as BTL + Sundown, don't tell me you're going to skimp and get a weak ass dB alt. You know we at SSA got a alt vendor, right? :)

accually yea i'm kicking myself for buying it before researching into it more but it has already been baught but for now it works light dim at idle but after 1200rpms voltage stays at 14.2v with the tunes cranked at idle in my car 1000rpms voltage drops to 13.1v so i'm adding a 2nd battery soon

accually yea i'm kicking myself for buying it before researching into it more but it has already been baught but for now it works light dim at idle but after 1200rpms voltage stays at 14.2v with the tunes cranked at idle in my car 1000rpms voltage drops to 13.1v so i'm adding a 2nd battery soon

[/quot

there are already pictures of me with the stereo youtook pictures of my boobs next to the sub when it first came in :nuts:

and i just want to go for a car ride again because you said we couldnt finish what i wanted to after work :throwrock::boobs2::doit::OhYeah::lookkickballs::wackit2::barfkiss:

Worst purchase EVER! DB Sucks! I have one myself. 250 amp alt from them, battery in front and back, 1/0 wire, big 3, 2-ssd 12's and a Sundown SAZ-2000d = Dimming at highway speeds. Rear battery drops to 12 volts at full tilt and the front battery drops to around 13v. DC Alt when I have an extra $600 to blow. I'm getting 13.2 volts at idle WITH a tiny ass under drive pulley on it. Don't hit 14 until 1200+ rpms...

Whats worse is the highway voltage is all over the place. I can drive down the road and watch my voltage meter jump around with nothing on. I hope their factory burns down..... that's how much I despise them! lol

Worst purchase EVER! DB Sucks! I have one myself. 250 amp alt from them, battery in front and back, 1/0 wire, big 3, 2-ssd 12's and a Sundown SAZ-2000d = Dimming at highway speeds. Rear battery drops to 12 volts at full tilt and the front battery drops to around 13v. DC Alt when I have an extra $600 to blow. I'm getting 13.2 volts at idle WITH a tiny ass under drive pulley on it. Don't hit 14 until 1200+ rpms...

Whats worse is the highway voltage is all over the place. I can drive down the road and watch my voltage meter jump around with nothing on. I hope their factory burns down..... that's how much I despise them! lol

your voltage jumping around soo bad your belt might be slipping could be a reason y it fluctuates so badly.