Aaron Clinton

Oh no The Stig!

That's balls... I didn't want to know who he was...!!!!

This was leaked somewhere a couple years ago. It was the fat American guy they had on the first season that leaked a bunch of info.

so should i not read that if i dont want to know who he is? Or what?

I can't wait to see how he dies in ep1 of S16. They killed off the Black Stig in ep1s3 because he revealed who he was in an autobiography. I wonder what color the new stig is going to be. Does Alpinestars make a hot pink racing suit? I think that would be hilarious!

That would be funny. The whole bit of not knowing is what made it so fun. :)

I'm sure he's the main stig, but there's multiple stigs depending on the car/availability. If you look carefully, you'll notice height differences in a few different episodes.

I'm sure he's the main stig, but there's multiple stigs depending on the car/availability. If you look carefully, you'll notice height differences in a few different episodes.

Like his African and American cousin?

Hahahahaha, no.. wasn't referring to 'those' stigs. I meant like when Michael Schumacher brought his ferrari to the track (took off his helmet as the stig), Damon Hill, Jay Kay, as well as others.. i'm pretty sure it just depends on the kind of car they're testing.

Hahahahaha, no.. wasn't referring to 'those' stigs. I meant like when Michael Schumacher brought his ferrari to the track (took off his helmet as the stig), Damon Hill, Jay Kay, as well as others.. i'm pretty sure it just depends on the kind of car they're testing.

I think he is the only allowed to drive the FXX. :)

Pretty sure they won't let him drive it anymore. That is until after his contract with Mercedes is up.