sundownz

New SA-10, 12, 15 Spacer / Cooling Ring

Tooling is finally done !

SA%20spacer1.JPG

* Logo embossed in the ring.

SA%20spacer2.JPG

The frames will have the drilled holes sealed up and all the under frame air flow will go through this ring -- brings it in right at the coil.

These will show up in production toward the end of the year.

Oh my! They're :captain::drink40::fing34::woot: sexy

Is this the ring coming on the SA15's ???

Looks great! Will these be standard on all Sundown Subwoofer lines?

Is this the ring coming on the SA15's ???

Yes -- that production run will be the first with them.

:blink: Thats beautiful. I always knew it would be. Maybe 2 45's on a set of 12's?

o wow! how much for just a ring? that is a work of art!!!

also when i get around to sending you my motors to be reconed to 12's could i get a pair of those on it? or is it not needed or it would harm them? they are NS v1's

o wow! how much for just a ring? that is a work of art!!!

also when i get around to sending you my motors to be reconed to 12's could i get a pair of those on it? or is it not needed or it would harm them? they are NS v1's

The bolt pattern is slightly different so I can't do it - sorry!

If you wanted to get a pair and machine in a matching bolt pattern I could do it, though... the rings themselves are pretty inexpensive -- just the tooling cost good money.

does this ring act as a cooling ring like on the Z15 sub? does it drop the impedance? or how would it effect the ns v1's? off hand? in a good way i hope lol

does this ring act as a cooling ring like on the Z15 sub? does it drop the impedance? or how would it effect the ns v1's? off hand? in a good way i hope lol

This ring is made from plastic so has no effect on impedance -- it is purely a spacer and cooling ring on the SA line.

Since the NS v.1 has open vents in the frame it will likely have no effect beyond looking cool.