BanginGMC

Damaged on arrival

It will weaken the case, definitely talk to Nathan at XS.

It will weaken the case, definitely talk to Nathan at XS.

Damn, alright hopefully it will be fine. My other D3100 has the same thing but on the side.. also came like that. Not cool.

If Nathan doesn't chime in i'll give em a ring, thing is i got a competition in 2 days and need the battery at that time.

Looks like UPS got ticked about lifting heavy batteries and decided to knock yours around. If they are not cracked or leaking, then power wise you should be ok.

If it were me I would file a claim with UPS and tell them your batteries were damaged during shipping. If you have the outside boxes that would be a good thing. In most of the cases I have dealt with, UPS will pick them up and ship them back to us and we can get you some replacements. Today is Friday, so I wouldn't expect them to pick them up before Monday at the earliest, but you would need to check and see if that is the case. If they are delivered and the customer did not refuse them because of damage during shipping, then UPS really will not let us do anything. The customer has to file the complaint unfortunately.

Looks like UPS got ticked about lifting heavy batteries and decided to knock yours around. If they are not cracked or leaking, then power wise you should be ok.

If it were me I would file a claim with UPS and tell them your batteries were damaged during shipping. If you have the outside boxes that would be a good thing. In most of the cases I have dealt with, UPS will pick them up and ship them back to us and we can get you some replacements. Today is Friday, so I wouldn't expect them to pick them up before Monday at the earliest, but you would need to check and see if that is the case. If they are delivered and the customer did not refuse them because of damage during shipping, then UPS really will not let us do anything. The customer has to file the complaint unfortunately.

It just looks dented in bad, i don't think its leaking or cracked?

I can't send them back because i need them for the days ahead, i have a lot of testing to do.

ya it seems oops.. i mean ups.... has issues with car audio lol. they dented my 3100 also, just a little ding but unless i can get one overnighted ill stick with this one lol, she charges up great and floats around 13-13.3... plus mwspl finals id this weekend! lol good luck with oops gmc!

Edited by tyoung515