Sign in to follow this  
MMA FIGHTER

FI BL 15" electrical upgrade

Ok so i have a 2002 chrysler 300m. i want to get one 15" BL but i dont kno what kinda electrical upgrades i will need. i dont have alotta money to be jus spending so if i dont need somethin i rather not get it. so what do i need to get and i want to get a MB Quart DSC 2000.1D. i need to kno how much each will cost so if u cud help me with all this, itd be great. Thank u so much.

You need to upgrade your electrical system for the amp, not for the subs.

2000 watts ? The bl is rated at 1000 watts rms. Get a Bl with DVC2 and a 1000 watts (at 1 ohm) amp for it. That's enough ! There is a great deal on the Sundown sax 1200 these days. Don't miss it !

For 1000 watts, just do the big3 in 0 ga. and use 0 ga for power wire from batt to amp.

For 1000 watts, just do the big3 in 0 ga. and use 0 ga for power wire from batt to amp.

x2

If you are dead set on that amp it will be fine. Just set the gains for 1000 rms and you are good to go.

Edited by Teampapi79

Do The Big 3. If you still have problems, then add a battery. If you still have problems, then i would suggest a H/O Alt. But you probably won't need anything after a battery only on 1000 watts.

thanks alot but if i want to set it to 1500 rms would that be okay without a battery and a h/o alternator?

thanks alot but if i want to set it to 1500 rms would that be okay without a battery and a h/o alternator?

you will not know how many watts your actually putting out. We have no idea if your current electrical will be fine. That is for you to find out and then we can recommend you the right way.

you will not know how many watts your actually putting out. We have no idea if your current electrical will be fine. That is for you to find out and then we can recommend you the right way.

yea your right, aight thanks

Sign in to follow this