j_a_trevino

::::::my xb::::::

I like the install and the girl.

But I'm just not feeling that car at all. Not my cup of tea.

Great work none the less.

I love the Crystal box, you need to get a TeamSSAudio.com sticker for when you show it ;)

what kind of subs where in that box...i know the first ones was the p2's or p3's but the one's that was in the box not covered...what r they?

really really not a fan of xB's, but its cool as long as you like it

I LIKE IT! And my opinion is the only one of value!

Nice booty too!

hot girl, and those crystal subs are dead sexy.

the lighting looks neato too.

Besides the vehicle itself, it looks pretty good.

Looks like you spend some moneh's on it too

i dont like cars that plaster "injen" and "Greaddy" and "ebach" and "DC Headers" all over their car unless they got the parts free in exchanged for uglying up their car. especially when, no matter what, xB's and xA's will never be fast from basic bolt ons. but if you are getting paid or getting it free... good job...no body would ever offer to pay me to put that on my vehicle...lol

on the other hand i like the rims and xB's are wonderful grociery getters or cars to just cruise in or to use as a business vehicle...getting 32mpg with the foot to the floor all the time in my dads... they also can scoot to a pretty high speed... it just takes them a while to get there...like long enough for a cop 3 miles down the nterstate to have to do 115 to catch you.... long story.

anyway, the install looks good though...

asian girls just loose all hotness when they whore themselves all over common cars (you never see them rubbing their titty residue over a Ferrari or a Porsche GT3)

i geuss asian girls or any girls you see at import shows arent my cup of tea.

wow thanks for the input from everybody, the decals on my car were part of a sponsorship deal so thats why they are there. the 3 12's were p2's and the 3 8's were crystal comps. thanks for all the compliments and input

I like the Crystals :)

As for the rest of the car, meh...personal taste.

nice xB, my boy has one of the 2500 special editions ever made, yellow with black rims

I'd like it more if you axed the lights, labels, and flair and put the money towards making it go. The suspension/wheel combo looks good--as long as you swapped the springs and didn't cut or heat 'em. Thumbs up on the Crystals.

thanks for the replies, i no longer have the crystals i now have a single stereo integrity mag d2 15 and its awsome.

:orly3:

i actually likey. The color, the body kit, the rims, not much of a fan of the lights tho ;) but its actually the first xB ive seen that i like.