cheese20323

Few questions about speakers........

Well, I have 2 RE SE 12's on a Us Amps XT4000DEV2, heres the problem my stock speakers can't hold up for shit.......And my max budget on Speakers is 100$ and as for an amp I'm pretty set on the Us Amps XT800.4V2 for the price(50)......So my decision is on what components i should get....Was originally set on some Type R's to match my rears, then SSA has the bravox group buy and all this happening I can't decide i just want to hear my mids and highs over my subs. I well deaden the doors and make a little sealed chamber for better mid. Might go active but I'm not so sure. I also plan on getting an EQ so just need to decide on which things to get. Oh BTW my speaker hole is 6.5. And should i have a rear stage it is in a trunk car.

It would likely be better not to make a small sealed chamber for the mids, rather just deaden the door and cover all of the holes on the door skin so that the mid is in an IB setup.

for 100 bucks you should look at the crescendo audio components. there has been some good talk about them on here

It would likely be better not to make a small sealed chamber for the mids, rather just deaden the door and cover all of the holes on the door skin so that the mid is in an IB setup.

Okay so no sealed chamber......

for 100 bucks you should look at the crescendo audio components. there has been some good talk about them on here

Thanks! I'll look into em' any more opinions guys. I have about 80 to 100 watts to work with.

Go for some Bravox, especially with the price.

have some patience save up a some more money and get a set.

I concur.

I concur.

?

He agrees with my statement.

Bravox

I was originally gonna go for iD, but then realized how overpriced they are and heard a few rumors that would make this off topic so anyways

With the huge group sale, you are getting good quality speakers for a nice price. I got their CS60CF for $225, when originally they are $460, I think it was worth buying them to give their best 2-way set a try

Getting them tomorrow, cant wait

I concur.

?

He agrees with my statement.

With I concur. LOL.

Bravox

I was originally gonna go for iD, but then realized how overpriced they are and heard a few rumors that would make this off topic so anyways

With the huge group sale, you are getting good quality speakers for a nice price. I got their CS60CF for $225, when originally they are $460, I think it was worth buying them to give their best 2-way set a try

Getting them tomorrow, cant wait

I will look into bravox will be looking out for your install. But I might go with RE components not XXX, but because everything else in their is RE so i think it makes sense.

While Im still looking for reviews on Bravox Components........I drove to my local RE dealer and they have the RE components(not xxx) on display...I heard them and I think they would do the trick....Thanks everyone.

I would have tried a Bravox set, but it's cool to support your local dealer.

If you're happy with those RE, congratulations !