WARDEN DETHSTROKE

2 ECLIPSE TI PRO 15" VS 2 INCRIMINATOR AUDIO WARDEN 21" VS ANY

lol.

If you want help you need to ask more specific questions, state more specific goals.

You want to get loud on music, not burping. What's your budget? What vehicle is this going in?

MY GOALS TO GET LOUD PEOPLE HEAR BOOM BOOM OUTSIDE OF CAR SET OFF CAR ALARMS I WANT TO DO IT BIG YA NO.I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT WOOFAS GIVE ME LOUDEST DOOF DOOF AND GIVE ME THE MOST DEEBEEZ.

When I read this, I actually thought it was the OP lol

Me too! i was like no fuckin way he just said that hahah

Found his video

Something isn't right here, well a few things actually.

He said he had to have his sub "REINSTALLED". Shouldn't you be able to screw a sub into a box by yourself.

Is that a prefab box, sealed?

I've got 3- 88120 ti dvc subs and they have over 3 inches of excursion and I use most of it with 1,000 rms watts on 1 sub.

Are the massive audio amps that bad?

Wardens are great subs, but even with a wall you'd need a lot of power to do those numbers, and a really good install.

It's not about the subs, it's about the install and the setup.

I'm switching subs and was racking my brain about which direction I was going to take things. I finally just picked the company that's always been great to deal and had great people running things.

The ti's are by far better than any subs you mentioned materials alone are twice as nice and stronger and can easy take over 3000w each on music i sold my 15 TI PRO to my buddy its been around for 7-8 years hes doing a STETSOM 5KE , 5000w rms on music thing takes it like nothing. reason i sold it was i wanted 18's so i got 2 SMD'S i have them on a STETSOM 7K2D im trying to get rid of the amp too small for both subs.

The ti's are by far better than any subs you mentioned materials alone are twice as nice and stronger and can easy take over 3000w each on music i sold my 15 TI PRO to my buddy its been around for 7-8 years hes doing a STETSOM 5KE , 5000w rms on music thing takes it like nothing. reason i sold it was i wanted 18's so i got 2 SMD'S i have them on a STETSOM 7K2D im trying to get rid of the amp too small for both subs.

My uncle's friend's neighbor has a really fast car, cool huh?

So I take it you've tested all the above mentioned drivers and concluded that the TIs are better in every single application?

My uncle's friend's neighbor has a really fast car, cool huh?

So I take it you've tested all the above mentioned drivers and concluded that the TIs are better in every single application?

x2

lol.

If you want help you need to ask more specific questions, state more specific goals.

You want to get loud on music, not burping. What's your budget? What vehicle is this going in?

Want it to be loud on music, I have no budget will pay anything to get best quality and vehicle is a sebring I have a video of currentf setup also on youtube as holychips7.

lol.

Want it to be loud on music, I have no budget will pay anything to get best quality and vehicle is a sebring I have a video of currentf setup also on youtube as holychips7.

Build a wall, What dimensions do you have to work with? You could get two more TI's and a bigger amp, that would probably be cheapest :) If it's still not enough, replace TI's with some other 15s

Honestly the possibilities are endless when you have no budget or space requirement :)

lol.

Build a wall, What dimensions do you have to work with? You could get two more TI's and a bigger amp, that would probably be cheapest :) If it's still not enough, replace TI's with some other 15s

Honestly the possibilities are endless when you have no budget or space requirement :)

No Budget means everything is available for you, do you want a wall or trunk setup?

No "normal" 3" coil woofer can handle that on music.

The SMD had a huge 4" coil and a unique motor system, it's able to handle quite a bit more power vs a normal 4" coil woofer, but again, music is a bitch.

Ok. This is the answer to his WHOLE thread.

You, go get 4 DD 95Z15"s, 8 Sundown 3500's, and get in touch with Team South so they can build your wall. With that I can pretty much promise you will break a 160 on music.

Now end this retard ass thread.

Ok. This is the answer to his WHOLE thread.

You, go get 4 DD 95Z15"s, 8 Sundown 3500's, and get in touch with Team South so they can build your wall. With that I can pretty much promise you will break a 160 on music.

Now end this retard ass thread.

I agree. This thread is stupid. for now on, any thread with the text "VS" in the title should just be locked :P

Wall set up.

lol.

Build a wall, What dimensions do you have to work with? You could get two more TI's and a bigger amp, that would probably be cheapest :) If it's still not enough, replace TI's with some othrer 15s

No Budget means everything is available for you, do you want a wall or trunk setup?

Warden is a crazy sub, but keep in mind the Ti pro has a larger coil and more BL product, so two of them are pretty stiff competition against anything, even if its neo. You'll want to replace them with two of something else (not one) if you want to even try and maintain that kind of power handling. The 4HP handles more power than 3" coils so you'll need more sensitivity to make up for that, or simply more motors of something else. If you're serious about a good upgrade from Two Ti pros and you want more SPL, honestly two 18" TC Pro 5100 is a solid choice. It actually gets louder than the 15" Ti pro by about ~4dB off the same power and has a lot better sound quality, higher xmax, lower inductance, much less and AC modulation. It won't handle as much power, but it does have a 4" vc and more sensitivity, but it's also extremely durable so you will get an increase in SPL. They should be OK with a 2k-3k amp on each woofer.

Edited by 007