psycho72

The ring has been as exciting as a girl who says..

Hey Mike,

Just like the title says, the ring has left me unsatisfied....hows the foursome coming along? You know the two supremes setup with the strapped 4k watts that your bud was working on? Any chance of him posting a review?

Yeah B&%^$!! Who's yer daddy???....err I mean good to hear cougar, I am looking forward to your thorough testing....

Yea so far the majority of testing has been done with less-than-ample power for maximum performance. I'm sure this will change, but patience! I have not heard back from the guy that snagged the dual drivers, but perhaps I will drop him another line to see how things are progressing..

well, personally, i think i had plenty ole' power. i mean 1200wrms for a single 12 isn't nothing to sneeze at. sheesh..u whiners.....

i even posted tl scores...

falking crybabies...

hehe..muhahahhahahahahahah

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

1200wrms for a single 12 isn't nothing to sneeze at

aa...aaa....aaaaa.....cheeewwwwwwww!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :finger: lol :fing34:

Wait till I get a chance to type up my little experiences ;)

It's currently in 4.7 cubes NET @30hz...with strapped 1501d's on it ;)

So around I'd say bare minimum of 2500 watts.

NG

if you really want to get one with full excursion vid up til the point it spills it's slinky like coil all over itself through the dustcap lmk. I have alot of Team Members who have big amps JBL/Crown 6000 can do 8krms 4ohms bridged so... shout me a hollar if you guys need one blown on video :D always willing to help...

My mm4000.1d's can do alot of power 4ohms bridged, surely enough to bend the cone/unwind a coil on one of these. Team Livewire Mike tested them to do 4krms 4ohms reactive on 12v in one install I'll leave it at that ;) . Yes, I have a hard time holding subs together with these. My MT is gone, soloX has the spair in it and I can easily kill that too. Storm X2's are all broken... so uh... yeah, more power isn't always a good thing. All my subs I can recone myself, but it gets expensive when I don't have a parts warehouse!

post-396-1130032369_thumb.jpg

Just outta concern for you and your financial difficulties arrising from too much power, I would gladly take one of your amps off your hands...you know....as a faver to you... :D