Aaron Clinton

SSA Facebook page

We have been keeping it pretty active with some of the day to day type of things. It is also a great way to find out any little news.

Link: SSA Facebook

:)

this is always a great way to get the name/brand out there to the public... it's too badd I forbid myself from using that vile website otherwise I'd rep SSA and friend you guys... :)

this is always a great way to get the name/brand out there to the public... it's too badd I forbid myself from using that vile website otherwise I'd rep SSA and friend you guys... :)

What do you think is so bad about it, enough to make it "vile"?

Easier to deal with then the Myspace mess.

Easier to deal with then the Myspace mess.

/agree

It is nice because I can post things right from my phone if need be and loads of people can be caught up if they choose to read it.

associated drama which is unavoidable because people take the website too serious and actually care about it like it is special... I think its cool if you use it to get some skin and check on family and friends... I had it for a few months but within that time period I had many people I did not want to contact so I did not add them. Then received messages about why and had to deal with a mess of ex girlfriends who found me and the current one being upset that I wouldn't use it to write to her...

So I hit delete and smiled more everyday that I don't have it... :)

haha wow, you need less drama in your life. stop pissing people off :P

haha wow, you need less drama in your life. stop pissing people off :P

It was opposite... ex's didn't want to stay ex's ... so they were harassing.. anyway, yea that is why there is no facebook in my life... life has taken the fun out of the internet... lulz

A lot of people have been asking me lately about what SSA was, and I don't know if I was the perfect guy to represent the brand, but I basically told them it was a brand that produces competitive subwoofers and that their where 3 different levels, and briefly explained their rating, and they started to tell me about kicker, and how theyd compare. I simply said the Ssa subs reach deeper notes, and based on your goals, could quite easily beat some if not all levels of kicker subs. Not to bash on kicker or anything, just an example of the spl and power of the subs.

I joined the Ssa group the other day on facebook

Group or page? I don't keep the group as up to date as the page.

A lot of people have been asking me lately about what SSA was, and I don't know if I was the perfect guy to represent the brand, but I basically told them it was a brand that produces competitive subwoofers and that their where 3 different levels, and briefly explained their rating, and they started to tell me about kicker, and how theyd compare. I simply said the Ssa subs reach deeper notes, and based on your goals, could quite easily beat some if not all levels of kicker subs. Not to bash on kicker or anything, just an example of the spl and power of the subs.

Kicker is a good brand that makes a solid product, but they are geared for the masses that usually go into big box stores. SSA is a much different brand, much smaller of course, but geared towards the DIY'er that cares about high performance per dollar AND built here in the USA. I have run Kicker in the past, loved the original KX1200.1's when they first came out. Ran a solobaric 15 for a few years, wish I still had it. :)

Thanks for the link and friended!

:gayhaaay1:

Kicker is a good brand that makes a solid product, but they are geared for the masses that usually go into big box stores. SSA is a much different brand, much smaller of course, but geared towards the DIY'er that cares about high performance per dollar AND built here in the USA. I have run Kicker in the past, loved the original KX1200.1's when they first came out. Ran a solobaric 15 for a few years, wish I still had it. :)

Yeah I have had the comps, and cvx's, and their pretty decent, but just over priced. Just my opinion,

I joined the Ssa group the other day on facebook

Group or page? I don't keep the group as up to date as the page.

Both actually, I've added everything possibly about Ssa on facebook

Ok, I will work on keeping the group going too.

Thing about the page is that it posts under SSA, the group it posts under me. I prefer it to stay associated with the brand and not me. SSA is much bigger then me.

Right. I'm getting the word around about the page, and the brand.

:thanx:

Pretty sure I've been a friend for awhile or maybe not I know I have audioque and sundown on mine I thought I had ssa aswell.