Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

Put up or shut up!

Since my RCA pictures and speaker wire comments pretty much started a fire last time, here is the official thread to either put up or shut up.

I will send out a 20 foot piece of Omni speaker CABLE (no interconnects like I have, as they are just too expensive to send out like that). Twenty feet is more than enough to swap out one side of a stereo with.

What I advise doing is only putting this wire on one side of your system, whether it be car or home, and take a listen to the difference.

Reply to this topic only if you wish to be on the demo list.

I will pay for shipping to a person, and then when that person gets the wire they pay shipping to the next person, and so-on and so-on.

:gift:

I MIGHT be able to do this if i can get a faceplate that works :Doh:

I would be down if I could have 2 sets(or 2 5 or 10' pc.), cause my system is active. If not I guess I could just run the mids with them and turn the tweets off for testing.

Smaller pieces would be better.

That way people could hook up a DVC sub and see how it changes the sound of it

Subwoofage, it can/does make a difference. However, it makes the biggest difference in the midbass on up. I can send out a couple strands, but it will only be enough for one side only. If someone has an active setup I'll send them the two pieces and send out the twenty foot'er to the rest.

Again, reply only if you want in the demo ring.

Subwoofage, it can/does make a difference.  However, it makes the biggest difference in the midbass on up.    I can send out a couple strands, but it will only be enough for one side only.  If someone has an active setup I'll send them the two pieces and send out the twenty foot'er to the rest. 

Again, reply only if you want in the demo ring.

my bad :blush:

Nah, it's cool, just let me know what you guys want the pieces to be. :)

BUT I'm not sending out 100' of wire on a demo. The total length needs to be kept short.

I'm definately in for this.

I'll only need ~10'.

PM'd the addy.

Thanks Nick, this should be interesting.

-Nick

I'm in.... I need 150 ft

Just read the rest of the thread... Any way those active sections can be ~15'??? I got's mees a HUGE MUFFIN CAR!@

I'm down for this aswell.

Will PM you my addy.

Intriguing challenge you have proposed here.

So am I sending out twin 15' pairs instead? Will that work for everyone? I figured why not go the biggest...since you do have a HUGE FRIGGIN car Jason ;) which will be the largest run anyone can have.

Ok, to make my life easier I need a PM from Ryan, Noah, Undercover Punk, and I think that's it. So far I have everyone down who has said they have wanted in.

Supa C, are you in? You expressed interest but I don't know when your system would be up and running.

Well....

Depends if I win the auction for a faceplate that I need.

It ends in a couple days

I may be intrested If i can get my comps in fast enough to actually be able to notice a differnce but then again they could make a difference in factory speaker possibly.

Count me out, some pooh hole bought it now for $150, thats $100 more than i wanted to spend

Well I think I'm going to close the demo of new entries now. It's getting pretty full...almost a bit too big. Anyway, I'll post the official list soon.

am i too late?

i want to try this in house....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: