Tony Nelson

RE XXX6.5c components

Just looking for opinions on these components. I have searched all over and can't really find any reviews. Just checking on here to see if anyone has heard a pair. I'm sure they have decent mid-bass just by looking by the design.

I actualy just heard a pair in a local shop today! And yeah, they do sound amazing. I would buy them if I had the cash

I actualy just heard a pair in a local shop today! And yeah, they do sound amazing. I would buy them if I had the cash

I was just wondering as they could be had for about $280. Are there better offerings in that price range? I have read that the tweeter is laid back so that is a plus to me. My current alpine Type-R's just scream. I have them turned down all the way on XO and EQ'd down on my deck and they still seem too loud.

I was just wondering as they could be had for about $280. Are there better offerings in that price range? I have read that the tweeter is laid back so that is a plus to me. My current alpine Type-R's just scream. I have them turned down all the way on XO and EQ'd down on my deck and they still seem too loud.

Well, another option could be the bravox cs60k's they sell on here. They have been geting some great reviews. And if you can, I would try to find a place to listen to those re's just because you will know what your geting. I'm sure you probably have a dealer close by

Tons, but depends on needs and mounting locations. I'd never pay that for those.

audiocity?

audiocity?

No, this place called audio designs

Tons, but depends on needs and mounting locations. I'd never pay that for those.

Currently the woofers are mounted in the stock door location and the tweeters on the dash. I probably wouldn't change from those locations as I do not want to modify the doors or cut any holes elsewhere.

They do look nice, for sure. But I've never read great reviews on them.

There is a review of a Bravox set here. Find it and read it before buying anything.