Randal Johnson

Cablguy's 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

What song was in the demo vid with the black guy that is after jeezy? The slowed song that's like 22 hz?

Not sure Sir. Those were his disc. But if it was my Ipod dubstep music, my son hooked me up with those too, so I'm not sure of those names either ...

I'm on my blackberry at the park, and have no acess to the wife's home computer to get and names of songs and/or artist and not sure if the Ipod shows the names / artist ... Most of the time its in shuffle mode ...

Sorry bro ...

Dang well it's all good, it's just I really don't find bangin 22hz songs on a daily basis that sound good!! But that my friend is what I am looking for!! Btw it was a cd I think...

Got a lot of plans for this new amp rack ...

Just got to find the necessary funds ... Not a easy task ...

:drink40:

:fing34: What's the New toy?

Thank you guys !!!

That would be the Pioneer DEX-P99RS for starters ...

Sweet!

Do want.

Then the next plan of attack will be making a new (under the rear seat) amp rack for some more NEW Toys !!!

:morepower1: ????

Sweet!

Do want.

:morepower1: ????

Thank you Sir ...

Guess you could say that ...

Plans are calling for a "Ear Candy Tribute" style amp rack enclosure using 5 NEW amps from Linear Power ...

Ear Candy Colors - Red / White / Blue / Purple / Green ... :fing34:

(2) LP2150s for "Active" 2 way front stage ... 600w

(2) LP2075s for Center and Rears ... `150w and 150w

and (1) LP2250 for the Sub stage (8 ohm mono) ... 500w

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1400 watts total system power ... :drink40:

Tribute to this ...

26203460042_medium.jpg ... 26203460051_medium.jpg

And here we go !!! Time to get this ball rolling !!!

15481114_large.jpg

New pics and vids on the way !!! :drink40:

Nice deck!!!

J

Thank you Sir ...

Going to be a Monster of a challenge to get it resting in my dash, and keep a proper working center channel in practically the same area ...

Want to get started on this this weekend, but too much hlooiday stuff going on ... My wife might get mad, but chances are I will be working on my truck this week end ... :drink40:

HU looks great!! !

man i like you even more now! ac/dc!!! i kinda miss mississippi time has like totally it by. looks just like mccome and bogachitta i dont remember how to spell them correctly.

Thank you guys !!!

Yea, Gots to have some AC/DC when you are cruzin !!! And Yes Sir, I'm all about South Mississippi ... My home !!! :drink40:

yea im from jackson kinda. my dad is there right now. enjoy the catfish its crap any place else!

I live just outside of Jackson ... my parents live in Brookhaven ...

Yep, been catfishing a time or two ... hand grabbin a few times ... I mostly go for white perch though

too cold to get on the water now though

yea i lived in brookhaven at one point. i used to live next to the first baptist church, next to the old ferrari dealer/ lawyers house on the i guess main street.

WOW ... Small world huh ... Give ma a hollar when you head back this way ...

I will get the BBQ and the beer out, knock out a few Demos and disturb the peace some ...

yea man. iv been wanting to go back for a visit, next time i go up there I AM A let you know...the cops love to pull me over for the dark tint and florida tag. i guess they think I AM A drug dealer or something.

Cool bro, hopefully I will have this damn ole truck running again ... got front suspension work to do to it soon also ...

I never thought I would see the day you replaced the Pioneer, but I guess that day has come! I am gonna let you know if I ever get down your way so maybe I can get a demo with your new headunit. If you get up towards Tupelo one day, let me know!

I never thought I would see the day you replaced the Pioneer, but I guess that day has come! I am gonna let you know if I ever get down your way so maybe I can get a demo with your new headunit. If you get up towards Tupelo one day, let me know!

Welcome to SSA My Brother !!!

Yes, I loved the Pioneer, but had to find it a new home ...

Anytime Sir !!! Just let me know ... Also, I want you to get a demo from Herman's Dodge Ram when you get a chance ...

I'm being told that there will be some shows down this way soon, and a few up your way !!! I will definately see you soon Sir ...

Enjoy Sound Solutions Audio !!! It has alot to offer to a good stereo man ...

Thanks

Randal

Ok ... This looks like a great day to get back on this project (head Unit / wiring and Sound Deadning install) ... !!! More pics and Vids soon !!!

Thanks ...