smullen

Sundown in MinTruckin Magainze

March 2011 issue, P54,55

There is a 2nd Gen S10, that has a 15" FI BL powered by a Sundown SAZ-1200 and a 125.2 for the mid/tweets....

Might be a repost, but I think its great to to see some of the cooler brands like this finally getting some play in the Magazines, not just companies that buy full page adds in every magazine they see on the stands.....

march 2011... Feb maybe? also can you take a pic/scan the page?

Interior

Seats: '05 Grand Prix with chopped headrests wrapped in vinyl and suede

Dash: Smoothed and painted

Gauges: Stock and working with engine swap

Misc.: Door panels smoothed and painted, Billet Specialties steering wheel, billet rearview mirror, and billet grab handle

Performed By: Owner and seats by Loop

Stereo

Head Unit: Alpine head unit in glovebox

Mids & Highs: Diamond Audio

Subwoofers: 15-inch Fi Audio BL-series

Amplifiers: Sundown 1200 for the sub and Sundown 125.2 for the mids and highs

Misc.: 10-inch screen molded into dash, KnuKonceptz wire, custom-ported sub box

1103mt_03_+2000_chevy_s10+amps.jpg1103mt_02_+2000_chevy_s10+interior.jpg1103mt_01_+2000_chevy_s10+front_right_view.jpg1103mt_04_+2000_chevy_s10+left_side_view.jpg1103mt_08_+2000_chevy_s10+seats.jpg

looks good. a bit much for me, but to each their own. Sundown and Fi FTW!

Very clean truck!!! Have allways wanted to bag an S10 PU/Blazer. :fing34: to the owner of this ride!!

To each his own !!!

Nice work !

But I'm don't like green......................what did I say ?!!!!!!!!Oooh

Nice s-10. One of my dream projects is a bagged, body dropped s-10 with a gear drive 350 :)

nice!! i think that truck is on the main page of thier site!

march 2011... Feb maybe?

Volume 25, Issue No.03 March 2011 - got it right here in hand....

looks good. a bit much for me, but to each their own. Sundown and Fi FTW!

Eh, its a show truck, not a daily beater... Gotta do something to make it stand out from the other eleventy billion rides... Something that gets and keeps the judges attention... Especially in the Mini-truck brackets as there are so many to compete against...

Very clean truck!!! Have allways wanted to bag an S10 PU/Blazer. :fing34: to the owner of this ride!!

Same here... I've got a 2000 S-10 Blazer thats been sitting in my Garage for a few years now... I started off going pretty strong, paint job, some custom bodywork/things shaved, ghost flames, some interior work, minor system, droped, 20"s....Won the crap outta shows for about 3 years straight, but never got around to bagging it... I still have most of the bag parts in Boxes, either in my basement or my parents garage... Didn't loose interest as much as it became a lessor of a priority with work, getting married and taking my daughter everywhere... I don't really have the time or money to dump into it...

I thought about selling it, but I just can't bring myself to do it....

Edited by smullen

lol wow you got the march edition considering it is still January! they are ahead of the times! but ya I do like the green! and nice pics!