chris the man

Btl n3, and NSG availability

hey nick and scott.

when can we expect the n3 to come out, id like to start budgeting as i will be ready to purchase next friday.

also can we discuss rough estimates on pricing for the n3, and nsg???

i know the other guys are curious since the sign that says "n3's will be available in 2 weeks" has been up for 4 weeks now lol

i need an spl powerhouse sub, thats why id prefer the nsg. but due to budget constrictions i may not be able to.

a single 18" n3 seems to be my goal.

thankyou

chris

We JUST made a thread about the N3 couple days ago..

Nick said the N3 should be ready within a week from now.

Make sure you aren't playing music on these subs from what i've been schooled on.

Music is to these subs as RD Audio is to customer service...

The shit just don't mix.

Make sure you aren't playing music on these subs from what i've been schooled on.

The shit just don't mix.

OUCH!!!

The shit just don't mix.

yep yep i read it all the way through. nicks exact answer is "within a couple days" but that was a couple days ago, and i also rquested pricin too lol

ouch about RD IS RIGHT lol

i think its fair to address the new SSD date as well???

this post is days old and no response yet....?

Give them time as they are always super busy. Nick or Scott will let us know when the monsters are released.

i think its fair to address the new SSD date as well???

this post is days old and no response yet....?

That one will be 4-5 weeks. We've got to finish up a little bit of coding for the N3 then it will be on the website (shortly, possibly tomorrow). N-SG is not top priority right now.

Dare I ask when the N1 is coming out? lol.

How dare you? But im with you, Im waiting on the N1's as well.

i would really like to know the exact date of the ssd if not i will probably go with and ssa product

i would really like to know the exact date of the ssd if not i will probably go with and ssa product

I'm just here to say that you probably won't get an exact date because problems may occur just like they did for the N2's. They're re doing the whole motor on the subwoofer and sometimes not everything goes as planned and things have to get rescheduled.

I'm just here to say that you probably won't get an exact date because problems may occur just like they did for the N2's. They're re doing the whole motor on the subwoofer and sometimes not everything goes as planned and things have to get rescheduled.

Dude he is not going to give you an exact date like your the only customer who spends money with the company, dont come at them Fi like that. He will have a date when he is ready to release them or the product is ready to be released,4-5 weeks from now check in with him. Do you really think he will give YOU an exact date? :WTFBubble:

the exact date will be exactly the day that it is on the website :)

...we're not putting a date on it. when it is there...it is there!

Like other have mentioned, I would love to give an exact date, but since we make things there are far to many variables to do so. We are looking at 4-5 weeks... and hope we have no steel issues or anything else. We will be able to make them within a couple of days of receiving our steel. We will keep people posted on the forum as well.

Thanks,

Scott

Dude he is not going to give you an exact date like your the only customer who spends money with the company, dont come at them Fi like that. He will have a date when he is ready to release them or the product is ready to be released,4-5 weeks from now check in with him. Do you really think he will give YOU an exact date? :WTFBubble:

YEAH NO SHIT like hes gonna be like march 1st 2011 at 25 hundred hours standard daylight time... BE THERE!!