Where is a good place to get anl fuses cheap. Been looking around on the web, I usually get them from a flea market pretty cheap, but the shop isn't there anymore.

check this link out! you can find anl for about 2-5$ via amazon or ebay!

knukoncepts is around $5 per fuse, looks like parts express has em for cheap parts-express

not sure if the cheaper ones are the right ones, they say wafer fuse's which ive never heard of, but they look like the ANL fuses? 3.90 a pop isnt bad if they are the same ones.

Edited by smashedz28

knukoncepts is around $5 per fuse, looks like parts express has em for cheap parts-express

not sure if the cheaper ones are the right ones, they say wafer fuse's which ive never heard of, but they look like the ANL fuses? 3.90 a pop isnt bad if they are the same ones.

I was looking at them earlier and stinger called them anl wafer fuses confused me a bit because I had never heard called that before either.

Do you have any other local audio shops? I hate ordering fuses online because of the shipping charges.

Look at eBay as some sellers offer free shipping.

Do you have any other local audio shops? I hate ordering fuses online because of the shipping charges.

I hate ordering them to, because of shipping cost. I'm going to go to a couple places on monday to see if they carry them.

every local shop around me charges an outrageous amount for anl fuses, over $10 if i remember. think one day i needed an anl fuse holder and fuse and i left there paying almost $40 (stinger of course). just too damn much if you ask me, better to just buy online in my opinion.