ANeonRider

My Winter Project

isn't 9.1 kinda high if you're planning on running 20psi? back in my day you wanted a low compression and tons of boost, t3/t4 hybrid and 8.5:1 20psi was a perfect daily

Forged rods and good pistons.... 20 psi on 9.2:1 has been done many a time, all about fuel and having good internals.

Hmm, get a VW bug then.

6:1:1 or something like that

Hmm, get a VW bug then.

6:1:1 or something like that

If you want, I have a 1600dual port sitting in my garage. I was going to sell it, but if someone here wants it? Used to be in my '59 beetle--Cal'd out. Have the rims and tires from the car too. 15"x8 with 135.76.15 and 165.75.15--crazy to see a 75 series tire be "low profile"

That is my other winter project, to unload all of the other winter projects I never finished and simplify my life.

Forged rods and good pistons.... 20 psi on 9.2:1 has been done many a time, all about fuel and having good internals.

I had it explained to me one time, but i've forgotten most of the important parts, basically a higher compression engine is going to make your turbo work much harder. Lower the compression and the turbo does more work with less effort, plus i mean if a higher compression matters that much to you its just a few psi to make it up if you have a good turbo.

My winter project?

Ummm...completing the integrated 2A3 single-ended triode saga at this point...get the van prepped for the spring MECA shows.

I've got two nice orders to place tomorrow. One at SLP, and one at Jegs.

Should keep me busy for a while.

Get the Memphis Sync8's in kicks in my car.

Airsaw = fun