Sign in to follow this  
dave_Edwards

1st annual SWVA SSAudio meet feedback

ok----after alot of thought-----I know everything didn't go as planned but what does----I'm sorry if we didn't get to do everything we wanted to---Aaron, sorry about the length of time it has taken on your doors----I think alot of us were thinking kicks not pods---but no big deal---I think it was fun to get everyone we could together----and you are all welcome back(except for Webster----he calls me names j/k lol)-----I would like some feedback(truthful) on this past weekend----as it was my first time hosting such an event------I know we can have more----but I want the next ones to be ALOT better.

Thanks,

i had a great time this weekend. i just wish i could have helped out with more. Not having knowledge that goes past building boxes and wiring kind of limits me. :Doh: there wasnt really anything negative i can think of from this weekend except our time estimation on aarons door pods. if we did this sort of thing again i would be first in line to come back.....and i wouldnt show up 1/2 drunk still :P

I enjoyed it as well. Would have been nice to fully grasp the task at hand before diving right in. But such is life. We will be ready next go round. I should of known something was up when Aaron said something about tricky door pods :D Next time lets not ask the SPL guys to build a small sealed box. That's like asking Micheal Jackson to babysit ..............:)

I had a blast.  it was very cool to meet the forum members and get a chance to hear their systems.

Same here. Next time though, we'll have an SPL party :woot:

Don't worry, SQ'ers will be allowed to attend also. Besides, I wouldn't mind having a little clarity mixed with my 155+ vehicle. Dave, I want to do nasty things with your Brahma. LOL!!!!!!

Edited by Smokedog

:poop:
I had a blast.  it was very cool to meet the forum members and get a chance to hear their systems.

Same here. Next time though, we'll have an SPL party :woot:

Don't worry, SQ'ers will be allowed to attend also. Besides, I wouldn't mind having a little clarity mixed with my 155+ vehicle. Dave, I want to do nasty things with your Brahma. LOL!!!!!!

:poop: on spl lol

Hater. LOL!!!!!!

:Doh::NeedPics:

Check the previous thread on this for some pics :)

And more pics will be coming as some of the other projects get completed...

I was really happy to meet so many of the people who i ahve talked to for years but never met in person,

i hated it. It was all awful and i'll never ever do it again

ok i'll be at your house about noon tomorrow :-D. My only real complaint is that i didn't have a project too, but i have ideas now...and those can definately be dangerous.

Put names to those god awful faces.

Im the slim shady with the funky pup on the head :runlaugh:

j/k thats nick