Sign in to follow this  
BigB2202

2010 Nissan Altima build log

Today i cleaned out my trunk and started building the enclosure. I put together the bottom, back and two sides today. I sealed up all the sides with silicon, and im not going to touch the enclosure for about 4 days due to school.

In this picture i have sealed up all the sides. In the background is my old sub box my fi bl.

IMG00218-20110307-1948.jpg

This pic shows my port and the enclosure half way done. BOy this is going to look good when i carpet it. I put the enclosure in my trunk before i sealed up the sides, and let me tell you it barely fit. It takes up the whole entire trunk. I sat in the box lol and i fit in it hahah. Well there are many more pics to come.

IMG00219-20110307-1948.jpg

A special shot out to JLBCAMRY who helped me design my enclosure for two bl 12's luv yaa brotha

Tuned in!! :popcorn:

Its all coming together now. Today i got the baffle in, double baffle of course for those two monsters, and the port. man o man its turning out very nice

again this enclosure is for two bl 12's they should be in Monday of next week. My AQ2200d for some reason is on back order fml. I'll be running my two bl's on my sundown 1200d until i get that 2200d, so my subs will breakin up, loosin up a little while waiting for that aq amp.

this is the message i got from AQ---- The amp is currently on back order they will be fulfilled asap. I do apologize for the delay in product. I will notify you as soon as i have information.

Unnamed.jpg

IMG00226-20110309-1848.jpg

IMG00228-20110309-1848.jpg

IMG00227-20110309-1848.jpg

sorry fot the delay guys. EVERYTHING is on back order. I wont get my two bl's or my aq 2200d till April 15th!!! thats why i had to put a pause to my build log