So i already want more power. :morepower1:

how well would a hifonics brutus bxi2008d on .5 ohms? ill be running two. alt will be a second 220 on top of my stock alt, plus one batt up front and another by the amps. maybe two by the amps.

has anyone had experience with them? i cant even get mine warm at 1 ohm right now... just kicking around ideas, as this would be my cheapest way to get around 4-5k rms. otherwise i gotta buy a big amp and thats lots of money. i want s Sundown 4500 but im just dreaming there. i can afford what im proposing...

thinking about sayin screw it an getting the amp this week and trying it... lol. although i really should get the batt/alt power first...

anyways think ill just fry the amps pronto trying to run em at .5? when i play my system loud i just turn it up for a minute to like show friends or to out do someone else. im never driving around just like full tilt, i dont think ive ever played a full song with my shit poundin, i just dont like to be that annoying to others i guess. so keep that in mind.

thanks for the input!

I wouldnt feel safe doing it on a Hifonics. If you rise and have EXCELLENT electrical, maybe it could happen. Those amps are inefficient enough at 1 ohm; I couldnt even imagine efficiency at .5.

Don't run that amp at .5 if you actually care if you melt it.

What is your box rise? Have you measured that?

Doesn't matter.

If you do decide to run it at .5 ohms, have a video camera handy! I hear about those amps going "poof!" but i would like to witness one! :)