hdorre

Shopping at American Eagle...

I'm picky about my clothes as well.

I own around 20 AE polos.

I'm not impressed wit AE like I use to be. I will only wear AE draws though.

I'm not a big polo guy, but I own a few pairs. They're so comfortable!

I used to be impressed with AE everything...now its mainly their short-sleeves

Don't even get me started with their boxers :peepwall:

Btw, this is hdorre from SMD lol

Lol. Word. How's SMD these days?

It's fine. There's a good thread going on now. It's called "SMD System" or something like that lol. Also, there was a ton of shit on the last 3 pages of Trippis build log. That was like 2 days ago though.

You know what it is lol :/

pack of white tees from FOTL and something for my car or 1 sock from AE!~!~!~!~!~!~! hmmmmmm

pack of white tees from FOTL and something for my car or 1 sock from AE!~!~!~!~!~!~! hmmmmmm

An air freshener doesn't count :lol:

The fruit of the loom shirts are actually pretty nice for the $$

An air freshener doesn't count :lol:

The fruit of the loom shirts are actually pretty nice for the $$

:roflmao: no if its an AE sock i have the chance to add another woofer possibly........depends if its on sale ............... and im talking about the sock being on sale :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yeah..maybe a used, blown Pyle woofer that someone failed on reconing :lol:

Although, I've been wearing basically the same shirts since junior high, so maybe I'm not the one to be giving clothing advice. The fact I dress like Raoul Duke doesn't help my argument either. You know what? fuck it, you probably shouldn't be getting fashion advice from me :roflmao:

Clothing that costs twice what I normally buy and is of no better quality? No thank you. I have a few other reasons why I don't shop there either.

You mean overpriced shit quality, already worn out, teeny bopper wanna be clothes. I despise all stores similar and really don't understand the draw. Looking sloppy should not be something you aspire to. We are about the only country in the world where that is the norm and it is sickening.

Clothing that costs twice what I normally buy and is of no better quality? No thank you. I have a few other reasons why I don't shop there either.

You mean overpriced shit quality, already worn out, teeny bopper wanna be clothes. I despise all stores similar and really don't understand the draw. Looking sloppy should not be something you aspire to. We are about the only country in the world where that is the norm and it is sickening.

I guess that would depend on your definition of sloppy. T-shirts and shorts is about the most comfortable thing to wear for me; can't stand collars, long pants, or closed toed shoes of any kind. I think Ted Williams said it best: "Ties are just maxi-pads for your neck".

I have a few other reasons why I don't shop there either.

You have American Eagle confused with Abercrombie & Fitch lmao

Although, I've been wearing basically the same shirts since junior high, so maybe I'm not the one to be giving clothing advice. The fact I dress like Raoul Duke doesn't help my argument either. You know what? fuck it, you probably shouldn't be getting fashion advice from me :roflmao:

I lol'd

Overpriced, maybe. Shit quality? Not in my experiences over the years. Maybe I've been lucky, or maybe you've been unlucky..idk

Teen bopper? WTF?

The draw is comfortable clothes..I dont see the problem.

Looking sloppy? People make themselves look sloppy in their clothes.,I dont see how thats AE's fault. One could get a shirt from an old person store like Sears or JC Penney, and still make them self look like a hot, slutty mess.

I can't stand AE personally but then again I like to shop at Target, TJ Max, and Sundown audio, or the SSA store!

:lol2:

I guess that would depend on your definition of sloppy. T-shirts and shorts is about the most comfortable thing to wear for me; can't stand collars, long pants, or closed toed shoes of any kind. I think Ted Williams said it best: "Ties are just maxi-pads for your neck".

Ill fitting, worn out, offensive lyric'd, torn, and so on.

I would also guarantee that your issue with collars and such are caused by ill-fitting clothes. Best decision I ever made was starting to have all my dress shirts and pants made for me.

I can't stand AE personally but then again I like to shop at Target, TJ Max, and Sundown audio, or the SSA store!

i.see.what.you.did.there

I would also guarantee that your issue with collars and such are caused by ill-fitting clothes. Best decision I ever made was starting to have all my dress shirts and pants made for me.

American Eagle produced and released a new line of clothes since Ive been in the store 8hrs ago...wow. I see what you mean when you say "torn" though lulz

You get custom clothes!?! Thats pretty cool. The only custom "clothes" I own are Nike ID shoes lol

My dress clothes are actually the only clothing that aren't ill fitting :lol: I seem to have issues with anything touching my neck; collar, necklace, tie, etc. Some sort of weird neurosis? Probably...

It's fine. There's a good thread going on now. It's called "SMD System" or something like that lol. Also, there was a ton of shit on the last 3 pages of Trippis build log. That was like 2 days ago though.

You know what it is lol :/

Yeah, I bet its still DC this, DC that, I'll PM with pricing, even though nobody asked.

Bunch of low self esteem pansy's over there.

I don't see how actually people who know better can deal with that forum. If it stays the way it was when I was there, people will finally see the true colors.

Or they will ban everybody that disagrees with anybody.

But actually on topic, I'm not happy with AE shirts anymore. They wear ok, but they don't have worth a shit themes like they use to. Or any good designs.

I remember back in 02, AE, AF, and ect all had shirts with cool slogans with dirty meanings and such. Oh how I miss those days.

I'm very picky about clothes.

Its not that I care the way I look, just like anything else in life, I like stuff to fit my needs and tastes.

And I'm a so called Redneck, but I got to have nice clothes.

Nothing better than wearing fresh new quality clothes.

Ever been to Japan? It gets much worst :suicide-santa:

I am finally getting my first 'fully custom' set of suits before I leave here.

Sean do you have any color or style recommendations?

As for AE...........I think I have maybe 8 shirts from them, but they are all over 4 years old. I am going to need new clothes when we get home anyways.

J

Yeah, I bet its still DC this, DC that, I'll PM with pricing, even though nobody asked.

I don't see how actually people who know better can deal with that forum. If it stays the way it was when I was there, people will finally see the true colors.

But actually on topic, I'm not happy with AE shirts anymore. They wear ok, but they don't have worth a shit themes like they use to. Or any good designs.

I remember back in 02, AE, AF, and ect all had shirts with cool slogans with dirty meanings and such. Oh how I miss those days.

haha...you hit it right on the nail.

Thats my first CA forum and I learned most of the stuff I know from that forum, so I guess I'll always remain loyal to them.

Ill give you that. Not all shirts' designs "all that" anymore

I didnt wear their stuff in '02 so I cant really speak on that..I was only 7 years old haha

Ikr, Im insanely picky too

Everyone needs nice clothes, no matter what/who they are :)

haha...you hit it right on the nail.

Thats my first CA forum and I learned most of the stuff I know from that forum, so I guess I'll always remain loyal to them.

Ill give you that. Not all shirts' designs "all that" anymore

I didnt wear their stuff in '02 so I cant really speak on that..I was only 7 years old haha

Ikr, Im insanely picky too

Everyone needs nice clothes, no matter what/who they are :)

You damn youngin.

I think they quit with the designs in 03 or 04. And it just went down hill from there.

I actually started wearing, Volcomb, QuickSilver, Fox and such. It wasn't really popular like it is now.

I still rock skate shoes. I had a pair of Rob Dydrek sig shoes back in 03, they has been my all time favorite looking shoes. I wish he would retro it, so I could grab a few pair for the future.

I've always like Van Rowleys too, that's almost the only Vans I'll wear.

I can't even wear a pair of Nikes or such because of how narrow the shoe looks.

But learning on SMD is like being in the slow class, even if your the smartest one, your still slow. No offense to anybody.

Ever been to Japan? It gets much worst :suicide-santa:

At least once a year. They do a much better job of dressing that we do. WAY.