Kickin Kia

Video Of The Kia Doin Work!

looks great man... :fing34:

hey is there 2 -8inch ports in the box? It looks like one of them is plugged at 0:19 seconds (the yellow something)

hey is there 2 -8inch ports in the box? It looks like one of them is plugged at 0:19 seconds (the yellow something)

you are not seeing things. That yellow thing is an 8 inch pipe plug I got from Petersen Products in Wisconsin. That thing was expensive. It lowers the tuning to thirty something hz for daily listening.

kick @$$ nicely done!

Thanks man. There is actually more flex than what the video picks up. In person, and when my drivers door is open, it is very destructive.

8inch ports are expensive? I know audioable engineers make 8inch ports for 35$ each and they make 10inch ports for 60$. this is a full flare on both sizes, heck the 10inch ports almost have an overall diameter of like 13-14inchs lol!

8inch ports are expensive? I know audioable engineers make 8inch ports for 35$ each and they make 10inch ports for 60$. this is a full flare on both sizes, heck the 10inch ports almost have an overall diameter of like 13-14inchs lol!

My flares are almost 13 inches as well.

Thanks for the vid! Really likin' the large ports!