turbowrx15

Sundown Skar or Incriminator?

Sundown Skar or Incriminator?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Sundown SA-12 Skar VVX12 or Incriminator Lethal injection 12"?

I'm looking at IA as well.... I wanna go for a 15" possibly.... Getting a crescendo bc2000 for a very good price...don't want to do lower than 2ohm load though...

Just a little curious : why not under 2 Ohms ? Get all that Cresc power !

I was scared to do it the first time, but finally my car like it ! I added a second battery just to be safe (after 2 years with the car !).

A Nighshade or Z V.3 will work well in 1.6 cubes, handle lots of power as well.

me being a newb im gonna try the vvx skar sub for the price why not! If it dont set me straight ill try something else

me being a newb im gonna try the vvx skar sub for the price why not! If it dont set me straight ill try something else

Are you getting this for the free box deal? If so, it's a huge mistake.

not a free box deal just to try it out im sure for the prices at 120 shipped to me would be a decent deal and worth the try

Not a bad deal, not a bad driver. You should be pleased with it for $120. It won't sound near as good as a W6 though.

Can you elaborate?

Does the box suck ?

:)

Edited by Grey_Fox

Can you elaborate?

Does he box suck ?

His boxes are terrible.

Can you elaborate?

Does he box suck ?

I believe some have mentioned the boxes were fairly low quality and weren't lasting long.

Very much so. Worst "custom, hand built" enclosure I've ever seen. The only thing that was correct was the sub/port orientation. I wanted something about 4 cubes net and got more like 2. I had to seal it myself since there was nothing sealing the joints (some of which had about 1/8" gaps) and I had to cut the holes out so the subs would sit in it. The terminal cup isn't held in well (one screw only goes through plastic), the port is 1" wide and makes horrible noise at 1/2 volume, the baffle flexes like crazy, even with subs rated at 300rms and on about 400 watts. I'm not so sure there is even any glue holding this thing together.

Not a bad deal, not a bad driver. You should be pleased with it for $120. It won't sound near as good as a W6 though.

will my skar on 1000 watts with a pro design box in a 4runner be louder then my buddies w6 in a spec box off of a 500 watt in a basically Hyundai hatch?

will my skar on 1000 watts with a pro design box in a 4runner be louder then my buddies w6 in a spec box off of a 500 watt in a basically Hyundai hatch?

No one on here knows.

No one on here knows.

i guess i made a mistake buying a skar sub :bull: ill try it out and end up selling it then maybe a SA or FI like u guys said thanks

Can you elaborate?

Does the box suck ?

Kevin sucks so of course the box sucks.

i guess i made a mistake buying a skar sub :bull: ill try it out and end up selling it then maybe a SA or FI like u guys said thanks

Personally, I despise the company, whether or not the driver is decent, I'm not one to tell.

Even if you were to say "would my ssa icon, xcon, fi bl, etc be louder then my buddies blah blah blah in his car", no one knows, sure people can guess or assume something will be better or louder then another, but I'd rather not guess.

Nobody said the sub is bad. It's actually a pretty good deal at $120 shipped. I have a decent bit of experience with the VVX-12s as we've been competing them for about 5 months and have had no problems whatsoever with them.

uh huh

Personally, I despise the company, whether or not the driver is decent, I'm not one to tell.

Even if you were to say "would my ssa icon, xcon, fi bl, etc be louder then my buddies blah blah blah in his car", no one knows, sure people can guess or assume something will be better or louder then another, but I'd rather not guess.

SA = VVX

I've heard them and Today i've purchased 6 of them..

I know kevin personally, he's a cool dude looking to help people out.

Kevin sucks so of course the box sucks.

Is Skar run by Kevin/Lambo911? :ehh:

Yep.

Perhaps you've seen his exploits on ca, with all the cheap shitty enclosures he sold there. There was a thread all about it "the real kevin/subtilis..."

SA = VVX

I've heard them and Today i've purchased 6 of them..

I know kevin personally, he's a cool dude looking to help people out.

Maybe now, but I've seen enough stuff from the past that I couldn't simply shrug off.

Too. Much. Fail. FHL

Too. Much. Fail. FHL

That's what happens when you do a xxx vs xxx vs xxx thread, topping it off with "which one will get the loudest and sound the best?"