Sign in to follow this  
alexsimpson2010

15 bl in silverado ext. cab

i would like to ask about the best enclouser firing direction for this truck? i have a 4 cb. box tuned to 32 hz. sub and port facing the same same way, but facing it forward it puts the port to close to the back of the seat and firing it up flexs the top unreal! can anyone help me with suggestions on a goob enclouser build for a silverado ext. cab truck with a loaded bl 15 on 1500 watts? music prefrence is rock and rap bass tones... thanks for all suggestions...also i would like for it to be loud and hit hard as possible and keep the enclouser size to around 4 cb. tuned to 32 hz. again thanks...

I am running my current 18" IA DR in a 7ft^3 and side firing on each side in my truck.

im willing to loose my back seat for this set up and on firing down how much clearence should i allow for... thanks...

Are you planning on competing with this setup?

i would port to the side,.

I'd had good results in my 4-door Dodge with subs forward and port up on passenger side. Did a 151 outlaw with a Sundown 1500D that way.

I'd had good results in my 4-door Dodge with subs forward and port up on passenger side. Did a 151 outlaw with a Sundown 1500D that way.

Or sub forward behind passenger, port up behind driver. Either will work well.

I personally am a fan of sub up behind passenger, port up behind driver.

Here is a video of such a box I built \/ \/ \/

Sign in to follow this