project jayden

Any good looking subwoofers that perform decent?

What's up guys I'm trying to look for some good looking 10's don't want to spend a whole lot but they have to be somewhat decent. Something along the lines of arc audios foose edition subwoofers in terms of looks. Gold, white, silver, gun metal are the colors I've been looking for. Help a brother out :) thanks!

Edited by project jayden

Are you just talking about the cone? And why does it matter so much to base your decision on it?

Budget? The Xcon's are sexy as hell and they are great performing drivers :fing34:

Edit: Just saw the OP asked for 10's.

Edited by thor02

Are you just talking about the cone? And why does it matter so much to base your decision on it?

Yes the cone. I'm building a show car ( I know budget shouldn't be a question when doing so but the line of work I'm in gives me access to some awesome sponsorships and parts at wholesale pricing. Wish I could get an audio sponsorship but haven't had luck so far)

Audiobahn subs have chrome flames. :ughdunno:

Believe it or not, the flames actually ad dBs. Somehow how they are positioned, helps displace more air, thus more output.

:roflmao:

Audiobahn subs have chrome flames. :ughdunno:

Lol I knew I should have posted no audiobahn :lol:

Yes the cone. I'm building a show car ( I know budget shouldn't be a question when doing so but the line of work I'm in gives me access to some awesome sponsorships and parts at wholesale pricing. Wish I could get an audio sponsorship but haven't had luck so far)

So you would rather have a show car that looks cool but doesn't sound all that impressive?

There are plenty of well performing, good looking drivers... I don't see the reason to get all specific about the color of the cone...

Wish we had the budget to make pretty parts for our subs.

In the mean time, lets get some of these printed and made as stickers for xcons and zcons.

xl-bio-skull-flame-decal-589-p.jpg

SO SICK!

In the mean time, lets get some of these printed and made as stickers for xcons and zcons.

xl-bio-skull-flame-decal-589-p.jpg

SO SICK!

WANT

My original post did state that I want something decent. I don't need earth shattering bass but I don't want bass that sounds like pee wee herman's ass when taking a dump. I just find most subwoofers look bland.

So you would rather have a show car that looks cool but doesn't sound all that impressive?

There are plenty of well performing, good looking drivers... I don't see the reason to get all specific about the color of the cone...

Thank you very much sir!

How many drives are you planning on using? budget?

2 10's. For subs alone probably 500 max. But I also don't want something heavy as hell as well

Looks like alchemy have different color subs but don't know if they are good or not

Fi Audio Q $ 234.00 (custom options available, and logo colors)

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn154d9f78470a428/shopdata/0050_Speakers/0030_Q/product_overview.shopscript

(If the link does not work go to www.ficaraudio.com, click speakers and "FI.Q")

Edited by reelfish92

how about this-

Invert the subs.

that way, practically any sub will look great.

Fi Audio Q $ 234.00 (custom options available, and logo colors)

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn154d9f78470a428/shopdata/0050_Speakers/0030_Q/product_overview.shopscript

(If the link does not work go to www.ficaraudio.com, click speakers and "FI.Q")

Awesome! Thanks!

So far Fi Q looks like the one I would recommend, or SSA Icon?.. I think the Icons cone looks legit :) ( Edit.. Just realized the Icon cone I was thinking about is the one for the 12-18" subs.. I didn't realize it was a different cone for the 10's )

Edited by Jd377

There are a few companies who could do custom woofers... Or you could just invert like shizz said, I know Jacob from sundown audio has a few chromed baskets, but probably out of your budget. Look for used woofers. :peepwall:

2 10's. For subs alone probably 500 max. But I also don't want something heavy as hell as well

Looks like alchemy have different color subs but don't know if they are good or not

Alumapro used to be very good. If the Alchemy design is the same as it was 10n years ago, which it probably is, it's still going to be a good driver.

How about an Ascendant Audio Havoc, with an airbrushed cone?

Inverted Xcon. :)