TRP

DC Power on TV

Watching "Inside west coast customs" earlier and they installed a DC power alternator on the main build they were working on, it was a Baja Chase truck for "OX" of metal mulisha. Not sure if it was mentioned before, but i thought it was cool.

At least you thought it was cool Cabl!!!

Very cool.

Nice. I love my DC alt.

Saw that last night also. Did they do dual alts? Thought they did, also they looked chrome to me.

It was pretty cool to see that, although in all honesty I wasnt quite sure what to think about seeing my company on tv.. We do a lot of work with those guys at WCC and in all honesty they are a really cool great bunch of guys. Their shop is also only about 100x cooler in person than on TV, not to mention the fridges in every office stocked with every flavor of Monster known to man :D Definitely a great bunch of guys to work with, real easygoing and definitely makes work fun..

It was pretty cool to see that, although in all honesty I wasnt quite sure what to think about seeing my company on tv.. We do a lot of work with those guys at WCC and in all honesty they are a really cool great bunch of guys. Their shop is also only about 100x cooler in person than on TV, not to mention the fridges in every office stocked with every flavor of Monster known to man :D Definitely a great bunch of guys to work with, real easygoing and definitely makes work fun..

Don't want more publicity?

Don't want more publicity?

Dc power at autozone! Imagine that!

No, definitely not because I don't want the publicity, it's just as a small town boy from Utah I never thought one day I'd find myself in So-Cal working with guys like that and seeing my company, our work, and our products ending up on tv.. On my list of things I thought would never happen to me, that one wasn't even on the list lol... I guess it was one of those, "did I really see that" moments... Definitely cool tho for sure.. :)

It was great to see man!! I would love to go meet them, being a small growing shop that does exactly what they do i actually admire and look up to them.

This is quite ironic for me, For those that don't know, I have a xp series alt but it's for my old vehicle. So I've been in the market for an alt for my new car, unfortunately my volvo is not popular and not vary many, if any, companies make a high output alt for it.

So I've been hanging on to the dc alt, waiting until they can possibly make something for my car in the future. My dad knows my situation, he tells me "why don't you see who else makes alts and see if they can make something for your car, instead of waiting". I just tell him that no one else has anything for my car, and dc makes the best stuff.

So the other day he's watching west coast customs, and on the episode there putting a high output alt in a vehicle, my dad calls me over and says something along the lines of "hey west coast customs just put a fancy high output alt in this car. I didn't catch the name, but you should try and find out who makes it."

And now I know, it was DC Power. :D

Stefan, I have somethin else up my sleeve for your Volvo... And it will be something else is all I'm gonna say.. Just haven't remembered to tell you your covered, but I got ya covered bro...

Stefan, I have somethin else up my sleeve for your Volvo... And it will be something else is all I'm gonna say.. Just haven't remembered to tell you your covered, but I got ya covered bro...

Sweet!

Firstly, should I be keeping my xp alt, or sell it and use money for new alt from you?

Secondly, the car idles at like 700rpm and cruising down the road at 1500-2000rpm, so it would be a big plus if the alt made its max power around those figures, and not 4000 engine rpm.

:D

Thanks, very excited!