Aw shit. You done started another one of these....

Pick whichever one you want. Pick one cuz one's cheaper, or cuz one's prettier, it doesn't matter. Pick whatever you like because the do the exact same thing.

People will come in here and say "well Sundown's underrated and will actually do more" and that's true (to a certain extent. Don't get the SAZ-1500d and expect 2000 watts. It's a 1500 watt amp, it'll do a little extra. You will never notice the extra, or be be able to measure it.) but Audioque is "underrated" as well but like I said, don't get a AQ1200d and expect 1500 watts. It's not a 1500 watt amp.

Sundown is more expensive. People will come in here and say it's because "you can pick up the phone and talk to the owner" or "awesome customer service costs money" but those aren't the real reason. Sundown is a dealer brand. They sell to dealers who sell to you. That equals more markup. Audioque has no dealers, they sell factory direct. That equals NO markup so they can sell for waaaaayyy cheaper. With Sundown, you have to be careful and buy from Authorized Dealers or you won't get a warranty. Audioque can only be bought straight from the source, so that's not a problem.

People will come in and say Sundown is built better, but...really? As long as you take care of either one it will pretty much last as long as you need it to so don't worry about that.

So if they do the same thing, both are underrated, and both last why buy Sundown? You pay for the dealer's rent, the extra engineering, and the super reliable name. (not that Audioque ISN'T reliable) That's all. If you want to pay extra for Sundown, do it. If you don't buy Audioque. Period.

EDIT: What I'm really trying to say is...there's no Magic "Sundown sauce" that makes Sundown products better than any other. They're good. But Audioque is too lol. (And if it seems like I'm bashing Sundown, my SA-12's get lower than gas in a Trans-Am so yeah...lol)

Edited by An-i-no

Pick what looks cooler to you :)

Aw shit. You done started another one of these....

Pick whichever one you want. Pick one cuz one's cheaper, or cuz one's prettier, it doesn't matter. Pick whatever you like because the do the exact same thing.

People will come in here and say "well Sundown's underrated and will actually do more" and that's true (to a certain extent. Don't get the SAZ-1500d and expect 2000 watts. It's a 1500 watt amp, it'll do a little extra. You will never notice the extra, or be be able to measure it.) but Audioque is "underrated" as well but like I said, don't get a AQ1200d and expect 1500 watts. It's not a 1500 watt amp.

Sundown is more expensive. People will come in here and say it's because "you can pick up the phone and talk to the owner" or "awesome customer service costs money" but those aren't the real reason. Sundown is a dealer brand. They sell to dealers who sell to you. That equals more markup. Audioque has no dealers, they sell factory direct. That equals NO markup so they can sell for waaaaayyy cheaper. With Sundown, you have to be careful and buy from Authorized Dealers or you won't get a warranty. Audioque can only be bought straight from the source, so that's not a problem.

People will come in and say Sundown is built better, but...really? As long as you take care of either one it will pretty much last as long as you need it to so don't worry about that.

So if they do the same thing, both are underrated, and both last why buy Sundown? You pay for the dealer's rent, the extra engineering, and the super reliable name. (not that Audioque ISN'T reliable) That's all. If you want to pay extra for Sundown, do it. If you don't buy Audioque. Period.

EDIT: What I'm really trying to say is...there's no Magic "Sundown sauce" that makes Sundown products better than any other. They're good. But Audioque is too lol. (And if it seems like I'm bashing Sundown, my SA-12's get lower than gas in a Trans-Am so yeah...lol)

Thanks friend, I think I'm gonna go with the Audioque. I asked about their amps because I don't hear much about them but have heard alot of good things about the HDC's.

Edited by Jysoe

I second that. I love my SA-12. Every time I get in my car it seems like it's just sounds better everytime. The low frequency extension keeps getting better and output is increasing. I'm thinkin about doing 2 of the 15's in my Ford Exploder. I feel the same both company's make good products. For the money compared to mainstream companies, you get more bang for your buck. The prices sometimes on certain products may seem high but look at what your getting. Example look at the price of an AQ2200D then look at the price of a Kicker ZX2500 or RF Power 1500 or 2500. I like the competition in car audio right now. Yeah it may seem expensive. Back in the day a 200 rms sub cost like $200-300 dollars. Now you can get a custom built sub that will handle over 1000 rms for the same amount of money. It comes down to your pockets and how much you wanna spend. I really want a Sundown amp but I gotta save for a couple of months. Will it be worth it? I definately think so. How often have you bought a subwoofer from a company and the actual owner of the company has inspected your item? Sundown all the way. Not bashing Audioque though!

Both great companies and you can't go wrong with either imo.

both very good amp, for price-AQ if thats not a problem id say sundow, i run AQ just for the price never had a problem with it its a beast amp, i really would like a sundown one day though

Flip a coin ... :drink40:

:roflmao: