superman814

program to convert wma music files to mp3's?

can you guys suggest some good programs to convert my wma music files to mp3's? im trying to load some songs into itunes and itunes only will import over my mp3 songs not the wma files..ive seen some programs that charge around $60 a year id rather use one for free since im only going to use it once..but im willing to use a fee based one if it really works well..

Can't remember but I think EAC might.

audacity works. just open the file and export it as an mp3. just make sure you have the lame plugin. you can download everything you need at audacities main sight.

audacity

i downloaded the audacity and the lame plug in, seems complicated...maybe because im not very computer savy, but can you guys give me some tips on how to use this program?

Import it to audacity and then exporting will allow you set what format you would like it to be in, mp3, wave or something else.

Make sure you set the folder where the copies go or you'll have to find the folder in audacity.

was this a rick ross type prank program? only a black blank box comes up..can i get some real help

Huh? I use this program as my music player as well as file converter. I like it because it converts a whole folder or a bulk list of songs instead of one by one which may take a lot of user time.

I use Switch Sound File Converter.

Works great for me and they have a free version for download also.