Sign in to follow this  
xiihustleix

So, I got pulled over yesterday...

So everyone, I got pulled over yesterday for, as quoted off the ticket. "loud car stereo - unreasonable noise. No person shall generate or permit to be generated unreasonable noise or loud sound" Such BS imo...why should i get a ticket when its nt even 6:00pm and im on a main road. Im not one of those people that play it to annoy ppl, i play it because i just all around love the bass. People with loud mufflers on bikes and even cars dont get tickets...well I have to appear in court on the 23rd now for this 4th degree misdemeanor...really, lol. Cant see the ticket being very much....but im from OH so if anyone has ever had one please let me know how it when, cost...did you get out of it...?

Ohh ya, and this was my first time getting pulled over for this and he couldnt even give me a waring!... :WTFBubble:

And before anyone even comments, well you shouldve turned it down...i came over a hill and he was right there, and i did turn it down as soon as i saw him...but he told me,"well, i heard you coming" :lol2:

Shit is unfair...but laws are laws...i got pulled over last week and i was bumping my setup cuz my wife wanted a demo(never heard it b4) and i was in an empty parking...i started to play a song and i started to hit the gas mildly to maintain volts and a cop pulls up and started talking shit...i have a 10 series flowmaster kit on my 08 yukon and he gave me 2 tickets...1400 bucks..

Shit is unfair...but laws are laws...i got pulled over last week and i was bumping my setup cuz my wife wanted a demo(never heard it b4) and i was in an empty parking...i started to play a song and i started to hit the gas mildly to maintain volts and a cop pulls up and started talking shit...i have a 10 series flowmaster kit on my 08 yukon and he gave me 2 tickets...1400 bucks..

Its deff unfair....but who is to judge what is unreasonable..now i know mine is but that just seems so generic...just one of those tickets they could hit anyone with if they wanted...to fill there damn quotas. and im really hoping that one of those tickets was $1350 and the stereo ticket was only $50 or so....my shit will be sold in a min if its that much, cant afford that...just bought a house. :suicide-santa:

Its deff unfair....but who is to judge what is unreasonable..now i know mine is but that just seems so generic...just one of those tickets they could hit anyone with if they wanted...to fill there damn quotas. and im really hoping that one of those tickets was $1350 and the stereo ticket was only $50 or so....my shit will be sold in a min if its that much, cant afford that...just bought a house. :suicide-santa:

Fuck man i had to sell my dodgers season tickets for 1500 buck to pay that shit...i also just bought a home and ive spent most of my cash on fixin her up...the wife wanted hardwood floors and they dont come cheap

Damn...that really sucks

Edited by Jack3d SPL

Fuck man i had to sell my dodgers season tickets for 1500 buck to pay that shit...i also just bought a home and ive spent most of my cash on fixin her up...the wife wanted hardwood floors and they dont come cheap

gunna be $224. just looked on the city courts website. girlfriend isnt gunna be having that ticket.

That really sux bro ...

The last time I got pulled over ... The cops wanted a demo ... They got one !!! :fing34:

Loud mufflers are a lot more bothersome than loud stereos in my opinion. Have seen the same issues here in my area. Ticketing some and not all for "loud addons" is BS. It's just crap that an individual with a badge can make the desision to single people out. Just my .02

That really sux bro ...

The last time I got pulled over ... The cops wanted a demo ... They got one !!! :fing34:

Shit....lucky you didnt catch an assualt charge for that. "He took me in the car and tried to blowout my ears." :lol2:

Loud mufflers are a lot more bothersome than loud stereos in my opinion. Have seen the same issues here in my area. Ticketing some and not all for "loud addons" is BS. It's just crap that an individual with a badge can make the desision to single people out. Just my .02

I agree 100%....in a neighborhood or at night/early morning then I would agree that I should have got one. I wasnt hurting anyone...the people on a powertrip with a badge.. :jon:

Shit....lucky you didnt catch an assualt charge for that. "He took me in the car and tried to blowout my ears." :lol2:

He was at one of the local USACI shows here in the area (never got a chance to listen to my truck), noticed my truck going down the interstate, so he figured he and his motorcycle partner would pull me over and listen to it ... My wife was in total shock when I told her to get out of the truck on the interstate !!!

He was at one of the local USACI shows here in the area (never got a chance to listen to my truck), noticed my truck going down the interstate, so he figured he and his motorcycle partner would pull me over and listen to it ... My wife was in total shock when I told her to get out of the truck on the interstate !!!

HAHAHA...thats funny they pulled you over TOO listen to it. I though you got pulled over and then they wanted too. You were probly like, was i speeding, did i use my blinker. lol.

HAHAHA...thats funny they pulled you over TOO listen to it. I though you got pulled over and then they wanted too. You were probly like, was i speeding, did i use my blinker. lol.

The system was off ... Me and the wife discussing shit when i got the blue lights ... We had no idea what I had done wrong

The system was off ... Me and the wife discussing shit when i got the blue lights ... We had no idea what I had done wrong

:lol2:

Has anyone ever fought one and got it thrown out?

Here in nashville, my ticket said you can't be hear or felt withing 50 FT. The system is phucked so... Can't really do too much about it, if you wantedddd, you could fight it, and probly get away with it if you have a semi decent lawyer, but for a 50$ ticket, it wouldn't be worth the time nor the effort. Just really sad imho...

Here in nashville, my ticket said you can't be hear or felt withing 50 FT. The system is phucked so... Can't really do too much about it, if you wantedddd, you could fight it, and probly get away with it if you have a semi decent lawyer, but for a 50$ ticket, it wouldn't be worth the time nor the effort. Just really sad imho...

Ya but on the court website it shows....$100 (fine) , $95 (local costs) , $29 (state costs)..$224 is a good chunk of money there. im HOPING that that is like the max and i can get off really easy around $50. and 50ft is nothing..how about a mile or something..jk lol.

w/e though, this is the exact reason ppl hate cops...for the BS like this...go catch a real criminal. :ughdunno:

Just show up the court well dressed with a decent attitude and see what the judge says.

Some tickets are just BS and going down to the court can often times get them thrown out (at least in my area).

May I ask, were your windows up or down?

x2

Dress nice and be respectful. Let the judge know that you were trying to be respectful by not doing it in neighborhoods or ealry/late. Also tell them that it was your first time to ever even be pulled over for that violation (not sure how long you've have the system). Any respectable judge will at least reduce your ticket by half in my opinion.

Just show up the court well dressed with a decent attitude and see what the judge says.

Some tickets are just BS and going down to the court can often times get them thrown out (at least in my area).

Oh i plan on doing that for sure...been to court enough to know how to act, "yes you honor, no your honor". lol...

But my windows were down...up here in OH the weather sucks so when its nice its a must to have them down. ;) Hopefully all goes well though.

x2

Dress nice and be respectful. Let the judge know that you were trying to be respectful by not doing it in neighborhoods or ealry/late. Also tell them that it was your first time to ever even be pulled over for that violation (not sure how long you've have the system). Any respectable judge will at least reduce your ticket by half in my opinion.

Going on 2yrs now....and im just going to let him know that i just bought a house in that city and wasnt aware that you werent allowed to play them any time of the day, and that i dont play it when/where i shouldnt. fingers crossed...lol.

Oh i plan on doing that for sure...been to court enough to know how to act, "yes you honor, no your honor". lol...

But my windows were down...up here in OH the weather sucks so when its nice its a must to have them down. ;) Hopefully all goes well though.

I make it a habit, if I'm playing any bass, windows are up. And even so, I still need to turn it down at intersections and bumper to bumper traffic.

Good luck.

Loud mufflers are a lot more bothersome than loud stereos in my opinion.

^^This. There a couple of guys that live just down the street and have very loud motorcycles. Every time they take off from the stop sign in front of our house, the windows in the living room sound like they are going to fall out of the wall. It's extremely annoying.

Go in with the attitude that your going to lose.. and hope that the officer is late or doesnt show up.

Go in with the attitude that your going to lose.. and hope that the officer is late or doesnt show up.

Or make him late. :roflmao:

I make it a habit, if I'm playing any bass, windows are up. And even so, I still need to turn it down at intersections and bumper to bumper traffic.

Good luck.

I'll be making that a habit aswell...lol

Loud mufflers are a lot more bothersome than loud stereos in my opinion.

^^This. There a couple of guys that live just down the street and have very loud motorcycles. Every time they take off from the stop sign in front of our house, the windows in the living room sound like they are going to fall out of the wall. It's extremely annoying.

My point exactly about the bikes.

Or make him late. :roflmao:

For sure.. :fing34: lol

Was it a Statey? If so you're not gonna get out of it. Why because I know alot of people that tried to fight a statey on tickets and lost really bad. But if it was a local cop turbot will be easier. Also how much traffic was on the road?

And what part of OH you from? I live in OH too.