Shogen

Box dimensions for a 15 inch Xcon

lol... you been spoiled with better equipment... lol

lol... that's crazy looking... hahaha

Forgot to ask are you adding any bracing?

dunno if you built it already or not, but im with denim, i'd go 3.0 cu ft. if its not enough for you, then polyfill it. going 3.5 you'll be too far to do much other than fill it in if you're too big. polyfill makes a big difference if its too small, basically, will only be the lower end response. i havent done a sealed box in forever, but i'd go centered with the sub also, yes is for looks alone, but i doubt having the sub set to the open side of the trunk is going to make that big of a difference, might actually sound better with it bouncing off something first.

YEa the guys were kinda d1ck though.. I gave him the measurments I needed typed out perfectly and he gives me this paper with a rectangle and tells me to show him how I wanted the cuts... I'm like really? Utilize the whole fcking sheet if you can arseho and keep the left overs and shove it!! :peepwall:

Anyway, the only this besides assembly I need to do is the cut out for the subwoofer. I have seen a few different build logs but I don't have equipment for this really.. I have an old jigsaw and a drill.. Figure I'll drill like 4 holes on the closest to outer edge and 1 hole in the dead center and jigsaw like pieces of pie... Good idea???

Thats what i did...worked fine. Good luck with the build :fing34:

YEa the guys were kinda d1ck though.. I gave him the measurments I needed typed out perfectly and he gives me this paper with a rectangle and tells me to show him how I wanted the cuts... I'm like really? Utilize the whole fcking sheet if you can arseho and keep the left overs and shove it!! :peepwall:

Anyway, the only this besides assembly I need to do is the cut out for the subwoofer. I have seen a few different build logs but I don't have equipment for this really.. I have an old jigsaw and a drill.. Figure I'll drill like 4 holes on the closest to outer edge and 1 hole in the dead center and jigsaw like pieces of pie... Good idea???

Thats what i did...worked fine. Good luck with the build :fing34:

Thanks guys. I'll do 3.25 cubes and make up for driver disp. And I'll cen