ludeman

Alternator '93 Honda Prelude Si!

My Irraggi died over the weekend! Now I need a DC XP series in my car. ASAP!

Edited by ludeman

How big are you looking for?? We actually have a really sweet 200 for this now, and if you *really* want to push it we can do an XP series alt in there as well as a direct bolt on.. Just depends on how much you want to spend and how much power you need.. Rob

Just went to your site used a '94 Accord as reference! I know what I want know the 270XP shipped to 21060.

Ordered today! Thanks Rob

Edited by ludeman

Still waiting!

Edited by ludeman

Still no updates!

Have you tried calling them, if they don't answer leave a message?

Called, left messages, emails & pm's!

Have you already paid for the alt, or are you waiting to see what they have available?

Already paid for, on ordered date. Rob said I should have it by the following week.

Well the alt that i want isn't in stock, this may or may not be the case for yours as well. They are waiting on casings from denso, which are overdue about 3 months from japan. They should be getting a shipment in on the 15th -ish.

just dont see why they would tell you to go ahead and order and get your money and then not tell you that they dont even have it ready for a few months, id be kinda upset too cuz alts arnt cheap

just dont see why they would tell you to go ahead and order and get your money and then not tell you that they dont even have it ready for a few months, id be kinda upset too cuz alts arnt cheap

Unforeseen delays? :ughdunno: I would at least like to see/get updates on what is happening if something did come up.

yes, its alot of money to not know whats going on, if i was taking hundreds of dollars of peoples money upfront id want to let everyone know exactly whats going on so you dont get these posts coming up that look realy bad

Ray I will look into this tomorrow and if I can't get an answer from Robbie right away (he's on vacation) I will refund your money. I won't let this get out of hand. How did you pay?

PayPal

Ray, I am going to refund your money until I can get a hold of Robbie when he's back from vacation. You'll be receiving it soon.

IDK man,

I know this forum is slow(low traffic recently) no one replied my mail either is it better to mail the company then to ask here?

IDK man,

I know this forum is slow(low traffic recently) no one replied my mail either is it better to mail the company then to ask here?

I would say it should be easier/quicker and have a better chance at getting an answer would be to call and leave a message with the directly.