Sign in to follow this  
flakko

picking up a claw mag

for a decent price of 165.... how much are these worth? i know they are pretty rare, but is it worth the 165?

yea i need some reasurrance before i drop 165 on a sub that i prolly wont even use :P

just for the rarity of it.

sounds like a good deal to me

:stupid::stupid:

If it's in good condition, it's a steal. If not, forget it. I dropped $75 on mine, but it needed a re-cone anyways. I got a little more than a re-cone though.

If it's in good condition, it's a steal.  If not, forget it.  I dropped $75 on mine, but it needed a re-cone anyways.  I got a little more than a re-cone though.

:P:P

From the looks of things I should re-post that claw that I have on all other forums for $125 shipped. It'd be a great woofer to polish up the arse on and mount inverted.

dood thats a great price. if the person im dealing with cant go lower, ill take it!

TAKEIT TAKEIT TAKEIT TAKEIT TAKEIT TAKEIT

Do a search for my listing (it's probably on page eleventybillion now) for the pics - the front of the driver has scratches on the surround and such, hence the perfect candidate for inverse mounting. :)

icee... well im gonna see the 165 one today... if its in better condition im gonna get the 165 one.

hmmmm..... well mike, i dunno! im gonna have to do a swap out...see who has the greater subwoofer.

I'm sure there's hundreds of people that think the {insert subwoofer name here} is better than the RL-p ;)

Just like I'm sure there's a couple hundred saints that think the RL-p is the ownage of all :P:slayer:

From what I've heard (and not directly to mine ear), these SI products aren't half bad. :finger:

To each their own :fing34:

I'm sure there's hundreds of people that think the {insert subwoofer name here} is better than the RL-p ;)

Just like I'm sure there's a couple hundred saints that think the RL-p is the ownage of all  :P  :slayer:

From what I've heard (and not directly to mine ear), these SI products aren't half bad.  :finger:

To each their own  :fing34:

ill try ta do a lil comparison (swap out) same wattage, same box, same music.

hey I love both the MAG and the RL-p, they are different in their sound, but not too much,

put it this way, I love my RL-p and I want MAGs too

You should have gotten in on the demo ring so you could have tested the new Mag's against your RL-p. A comparisson with the old Magnum will still be cool.

A comparisson with the old Magnum will still be cool.

:fing34:

You should have gotten in on the demo ring so you could have tested the new Mag's against your RL-p.  A comparisson with the old Magnum will still be cool.

hehe there is still a chance... and thanks for the favor ;)