Sign in to follow this  
bhsdriller

Any updates on Xcon's

Any updates on the xcon's? Paid for 2 and recieved 1....keep getting told 2-3 weeks on the 2nd

Just wondering because my team is hosting a comp on the 18th and will need something by than.....gonna hate to do it but might have to go with something else

Thanks

Tim, we are relaying the info we are given. Today we were told late next week that Xcons should be ready for production and shipping. We can adjust to rush shipping if it gets close.

Thanks, yeah I understand you guys can't do much about it....they get done when they get done.

That's fine

Thanks, yeah I understand you guys can't do much about it....they get done when they get done.

That's fine

New XCON will get the same great cooling as the ZCON has, along with the new back plate stickers. All standard :)

I have one of the older styles i think.....any issues running it with the new model?

the one I have now won't have the cooling obviously but that's the only change right?

Edited by Tim Harmening

I have one of the older styles i think.....any issues running it with the new model?

the one I have now won't have the cooling obviously but that's the only change right?

Yes. They should be just fine.

Thanks...I've been interested in these subs for a while now, getting a little anxious to hear them that's all lol

Have the box done and everything

Picture063.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture065.jpg

box looks great.... is that suede???

Looks great.

Tim, we are relaying the info we are given. Today we were told late next week that Xcons should be ready for production and shipping. We can adjust to rush shipping if it gets close.

any updates?.... :fingers crossed:

Was just answering your email while you were posting. ;) We were informed of an approximate 7 days.

any updates?.... :fingers crossed:

Just in! XCONs & ZCONs will begin the building process by this coming Tuesday! 06-14-2011

How many will be built?

Thanks...not sure if it would make it here by Friday though.

It's fine, I have some backup subs I can use until then

How many will be built?

As many as we want, our drivers are mostly built to order here in the US. We don't do overseas build runs.

Is it possible to place an order for an Xcon or do we need to wait until Tuesday? I notice that Zcons can be added to cart but Xcons still say the selected product is currently unavailable.

Not sure if it's simply the web store needs to be updated or if Xcons are still on hold at this time.

Is it possible to place an order for an Xcon or do we need to wait until Tuesday? I notice that Zcons can be added to cart but Xcons still say the selected product is currently unavailable.

Not sure if it's simply the web store needs to be updated or if Xcons are still on hold at this time.

I am just about to set that up. Give me a few minutes. Keep in mind your sub won't be built until Tuesday range. Other then that, order away :)

Yay! soon as I get home from work I can finally place my order. Been waiting a few months, can't believe it's finally time to order my sub.

:)

Your's got special treatment to get high priority built and rushed out on time.