Sign in to follow this  
Shinobi

My Setup Installed

I never got aroudn to showing anyone these yet b/c I've been crazy busy with work ect. Anyway here's a lil eye candy for everyone I'll be making a few vids soon along with a formal review for the Magnum's. And for anyone who doesnt know my box is roughly 11 cubes total 3.5 per sub tuned to 28hz . Amp is at 2ohm until a new Alt gets into the truck.

SideInstallView.jpg

BehindSeatViewInstall.jpg

InsideInstallView.jpg

Here's a pic of my box before install for a frontal view of the subs.

FinishedBox.jpg

Lets just say this thing is quite the beast ;)

is that 6th order? im kinda confused where teh subs are at ... i think they are above the port on the big box? how loud is it? metered?

OH they are downfiring into the floor with that opening. you should make like a little curved port so the air will flow outward, towards you not down.

Well I do have a 45degree angle in the rear of the box to move some of the air out but a horn shape would work better to move the air . It is as Flakko said she is downfire and I havent gotten metered yet tryign to find someone local with a TL.

I feel sorry for your truck

I feel sorry for your truck

The only issue I have with so much bass is my roof flex's like a stripper shaking her a$$ . lol I need to put a few layers of dynamat extreme on the roof asap.

Edited by Shinobi