Angelboy863

Hairtrick questions?

Alright. Lol yeah no doubt. Two 15s in a trunk will take alot of space. This will be my summer project. I'm hopin for the best. And I appreciate the info. You're a great man. :)

Alright. Lol yeah no doubt. Two 15s in a trunk will take alot of space. This will be my summer project. I'm hopin for the best. And I appreciate the info. You're a great man. :)

No problem man. And my trunk is gone haha. 6 cubes net at 34hz. I wish I had fold down seats! I just have to turn the box because the port is getting choked like crazy.

2011-06-03150253.jpg

Edited by ricksi30

I don't understand how you guys can get 6 cubes in a sedan like that. My 09 Accord sedan can hard get 2.5 cubes...

I don't understand how you guys can get 6 cubes in a sedan like that. My 09 Accord sedan can hard get 2.5 cubes...

It took a little bit of bent sheet metal but its in there lol all 7.5 cubes gross. But if you can't get more than 2.5 you're doing something wrong I could slide a 5 cube box in. Also we got 7 net into a Mazda 6.

It took a little bit of bent sheet metal but its in there lol all 7.5 cubes gross. But if you can't get more than 2.5 you're doing something wrong I could slide a 5 cube box in. Also we got 7 net into a Mazda 6.

The edges of the trunk has so many bends and curves, raised pieces, along with other points. There's very little flat space. I initially wanted to go for a 15inch AA Havoc ported, but didn't think I could fit it. Now for my upgrade I would love to add another 12 yet I don't know if it's possible.

dsc00823pw.jpg

Edited by ShadowWolf9

The edges of the trunk has so many bends and curves, raised pieces, along with other points. There's very little flat space. I initially wanted to go for a 15inch AA Havoc ported, but didn't think I could fit it. Now for my upgrade I would love to add another 12 yet I don't know if it's possible.

dsc00823pw.jpg

false floor maybe?

Lol good luck with that kind of trunk. And my rear seats do fold down :)

I like your setup Rick and are those 10s? Sorry I'm on my phone so I can't tell. Man I hope my trunk hole can fit two 15's

I hope your hole can fit 15's also!!! :peepwall::WTFBubble:

I hope your hole can fit 15's also!!! :peepwall::WTFBubble:

lol. It's a new thing, trunk holes, specifically designed to mount circular shit in. :P

Lmao. You know what I mean

So let me hear your opinions on my box build for the SA-15's. I'm thinkin a ported box @ 7.0 cubic feet, 3 cubic feet per chamber, and the rest for port hole? Idk much about box build but help me out. And it will be tuned to 34 hz

I like your setup Rick and are those 10s? Sorry I'm on my phone so I can't tell. Man I hope my trunk hole can fit two 15's

Yeah they are 10's. And you should be able to fit the fifteens.

I know the 15's can fit in the trunk but I want them facing the cabin and fit in the trunk hole. So of I were to fold my seats down you can see the subs from the cabin.

I know the 15's can fit in the trunk but I want them facing the cabin and fit in the trunk hole. So of I were to fold my seats down you can see the subs from the cabin.

Measure??

True they will fit, although the subs will be very close to each other.