Angelboy863

So my car got stolen..

Yeah my ride was jacked.. i made a video talking about it instead of typing because im pretty lazy to type all that shit. Um the video is kinda quiet so sorry about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc8_3BZQ5Ek

Edited by Angelboy863

Insurance?

If you see my car, hit me up so I can beat that niggers ass.

Great way to try and get help from the community.

i didnt have any because i had just bought it and couldnt drive it till august so we didnt get insurance on it yet. we actually wanted to today or wednesday but that plan sorta failed

well for clarification, drive it "legally"

Yo :WTFBubble: is up wid da N word?

How do you know their black?

Did you see a black person take it? Or did one of your friends say it? Was it night or day outside when it happen?

Insurance?

Yeah, real smart. I wouldn't tell if I saw it just because of that.

my mom said it was a black guy. i also forgot to mention that i might be selling my nightshades.. either here on the forum or on craigslist. any buyers?

Insurance?

Yeah, real smart. I wouldn't tell if I saw it just because of that.

haha alright my bad with the "n" word. i didnt think before i spoke, just a little pissed you guys, bear with me..

NOT OFFENDING ANYONE!!

white-people-stole-my-car1.jpg

that was pretty funny man haha. but really im not racist at all i have plenty black friends, my best friend is black so sorry if I offended anyone.

my mom said it was a black guy. i also forgot to mention that i might be selling my nightshades.. either here on the forum or on craigslist. any buyers?

So tell us what happen?

Your mom saw a black guy and did nothing about it? And are you sure he was black? You said yourself that your car was blacked out right? So the only way she could tell what race he was is if she saw him breaking in, if thats the case, why didn't she do anything to stop it? If he was covering his face or something, then that again begs the question, how do YOU know he was black?

When my cadillac was stolen, i was driving around with my friends for days looking for it...I finally found it out on the Indian Res.

I would call your friends up and go look for it, check your local shops to see if they chopped it up.

Depending on the vehicle they might just be joyriding it... or they took it to mexico and sold it...

So tell us what happen?

Your mom saw a black guy and did nothing about it? And are you sure he was black? You said yourself that your car was blacked out right? So the only way she could tell what race he was is if she saw him breaking in, if thats the case, why didn't she do anything to stop it? If he was covering his face or something, then that again begs the question, how do YOU know he was black?

If somebody stole your car and your mom said she saw a black guy...then chances are that you're gonna side with your mom? I mean yeah, you can't believe everything you hear but we're talking about his mom.

Really no need for the "Racist" remarks dude. Sux you got your jacked and we know your upset but need to tone it down.

Good luck to you on getting this situation resolved.

So tell us what happen?

Calm down, buckaroo. Obviously he spoke too soon and was agitated at the time.

When my cadillac was stolen, i was driving around with my friends for days looking for it...I finally found it out on the Indian Res.

I would call your friends up and go look for it, check your local shops to see if they chopped it up.

Depending on the vehicle they might just be joyriding it... or they took it to mexico and sold it...

yeah my dad and i were searching for hours but couldnt find the car. everyone in the neighborhood was helping out too

AND hell no the mom shouldn't try to stop someone stealing your car. If my car was getting stolen, I really doubt my mom, a woman and older, is going to be able to do anything besides call out in the split seconds that she has before the thief takes off.

But really, you said you got lots of black friends, if you know its a black dude, talk to your friends. Sometimes, haters are closer to you than you think.

So tell us what happen?

If somebody stole your car and your mom said she saw a black guy...then chances are that you're gonna side with your mom? I mean yeah, you can't believe everything you hear but we're talking about his mom.

My statement has nothing to do with who you decide to side with or not. But, if your trying to solve a problem, any problem, you need to look at things at all angles, not just what you believer or what someone else believes. Sure, if my mom said he was black, then at first thought, maybe then I would assume she's right, when I was a teenager. But now I'm a little older with an education, so I know that her say isn't 100%

In this case, you have a blacked out vehicle, so, you need to ask a few questions.

1) What time of day was it?

2) Was it dark or bright outside?

3) How far was it from the mothers POV?

4) How long was the owner away from the vehicle when this happen?

To be honest, everything happens for a reason, and judging by the owners response on youtube, he may be at fault for this. Seems a little flashy, young, immature, maybe even in the "cool crowd" and has made some enemies at school. Of course thats just my opinion, going off of his video that he put up, in regards to the fight, flaunting he may have sexed their women, and that there was SIX mexicans and it was only a 1v1. Plus he dropped the N word, all of these little things have opened a lot of possibilities to explain the lost of his vehicle.

Just saying, the owner should not jump to calling names, and jumping to conclusions or assumptions.

I wish him the best of luck, my advice, just be careful about every decision you make bro.

And not every black person is a Nige*

Edited by Sencheezy

AND hell no the mom shouldn't try to stop someone stealing your car. If my car was getting stolen, I really doubt my mom, a woman and older, is going to be able to do anything besides call out in the split seconds that she has before the thief takes off.

But really, you said you got lots of black friends, if you know its a black dude, talk to your friends. Sometimes, haters are closer to you than you think.

thats what im sorta trippin bout right now, some of my friends are pointing fingers at my one friend Rodrick which he isnt that close of a friend. i asked but he declined and the other guys were all "we know it was you" and man the whole house was bunch of people argueing, but i doubt it was him because he has cornrows and my mom said the guy in the car had a regular buzz cut. i think it might be my friend Antonio but theres no proof idk what to say

So if YOUR mom witnessed someone stealing your car, you would like for her to let you to continue taking a poop? Every child knows their mothers distressed voice..

So if YOUR mom witnessed someone stealing your car, you would like for her to let you to continue taking a poop? Every child knows their mothers distressed voice..

Check the line.

And you wouldn't believe your mom anyways from what you said before. lol. I guess I wouldn't believe her if she could have a stake in the value of your car...

So tell us what happen?

My statement has nothing to do with who you decide to side with or not. But, if your trying to solve a problem, any problem, you need to look at things at all angles, not just what you believer or what someone else believes. Sure, if my mom said he was black, then at first thought, maybe then I would assume she's right, when I was a teenager. But now I'm a little older with an education, so I know that her say isn't 100%

In this case, you have a blacked out vehicle, so, you need to ask a few questions.

1) What time of day was it?

2) Was it dark or bright outside?

3) How far was it from the mothers POV?

4) How long was the owner away from the vehicle when this happen?

To be honest, everything happens for a reason, and judging by the owners response on youtube, he may be at fault for this. Seems a little flashy, young, immature, maybe even in the "cool crowd" and has made some enemies at school. Of course thats just my opinion, going off of his video that he put up, in regards to the fight, flaunting he may have sexed their women, and that there was SIX mexicans and it was only a 1v1. Plus he dropped the N word, all of these little things have opened a lot of possibilities to explain the lost of his vehicle.

Just saying, the owner should not jump to calling names, and jumping to conclusions or assumptions.

I wish him the best of luck, my advice, just be careful about every decision you make bro.

And not every black person is a Nige*

i agree with you totally man. and we already talked to the police and i appreciate your respectable attitude but no im not flashy or immature but in middle school i was a little cocky and the "in" crowd. it was my fault for losing my car which is why im more pissed at myself than anyone. i didnt really come here to ask you guys to help me find my car i just wanted to let people know my car got stolen and that im not building a system for now.

Check the line.

And you wouldn't believe your mom anyways from what you said before. lol. I guess I wouldn't believe her if she could have a stake in the value of your car...

I don't think your getting what I'm saying.

Ok, if your mom had a split second to call out before the thief takes off,

A) Wouldn't you get off the toilet to see instead of not believing her?

B) In that split second, in a vehicle that is BLACKED OUT, how can she tell he was black?