Sign in to follow this  
graydodge14

Reasons for price change?

Does anyone know why dc has changed there pricing? Im not complaining or anything just want to know why.

I was gonna order the 270xp for my 2004 dodge ram 1500 and have been saving the money. Almost had enough which was 499.99 and go on there tonight and see that they now jumped the price up to 629.99. :WTFBubble: Sucks cause now its gonna be even longer before i get it just wanted to at least have a reason for the price jump.

Well only thing I can think of is that water runs downhill. If it costs them more to buy parts for there units then they will raise price to still make money. That and there was a technical improvement on the unit that leads to a stronger alt at idle as well as max output.

I will honor the pricing for you for $499. The reason for this change is our costs have gone up due to the Japan disaster which has gave us a lot of problems getting parts from Denso in Japan. The effect is just starting to hit everyone including Ford, Toyota, Honda etc. If our pricing changes again and becomes more stable we will adjust accordingly. I apologize for this.

I will honor the pricing for you for $499. The reason for this change is our costs have gone up due to the Japan disaster which has gave us a lot of problems getting parts from Denso in Japan. The effect is just starting to hit everyone including Ford, Toyota, Honda etc. If our pricing changes again and becomes more stable we will adjust accordingly. I apologize for this.

I'll take a 270XP for $499.99 right now :peepwall:

Who??

OP ... lmao... nice try though... unless they're that nice now... (don't think so) :peepwall:

Who??

OP ... lmao... nice try though... unless they're that nice now... (don't think so) :peepwall:

haha I know, I was just kidding. I hate the inability to decipher sarcasm through text...

Great deal Kyle. I like to see people get shown love like that.

Who??

haha I know, I was just kidding. I hate the inability to decipher sarcasm through text...

i guess my forum-casm isn't working either... lol

Who??

i guess my forum-casm isn't working either... lol

WE SHOULD WRITE SENTENCES LIKE THIS IF WE'RE BEING SARCASTIC

:ughdunno:

NO!!!

Sign in to follow this