Angelboy863

Help with stealing my girlfriend's car lol

So I finally convinced my girl to putting a system in her car. Lol I bought a 10" RE Audio SE-x dual 2 ohm and a Rockford Fosgate T500-1bd amplifier. I bought a premade sub box from Sonicelectronix.com its 1.3 cubic ft. The stuff came in today. Im so stoked on the install. I got kicker 2 gauge wring and stuff from my previous setup and I'll just use those wires. The problem is my girlfriend won't let me take her car to do the install. She hides the keys and always has the door locked lol. It's like she's ok with me putting the stuff in but won't let me. She's a lil teaser :P I wanna break in her car lol. Ive been watching YouTube with the coathanger trick and whatnot. Any suggestions? Lol She drives a 2008 Honda Civic. Is there a car alarm on it. Cause if so this may get ugly.

Edited by Angelboy863

Grow up.

this had bad idea written all over it.

He* was kidding guys lol

Edited by Marcus G

Bro you are kidding right lol?

:ohnoes9: He didn't lmao

Lol of course I was kidding lmao. Did the install yesterday now my baby girl got some bass! In the end she likes it! Shes been bumpin nonstop lol.

bumpin nonstop?

For the next 28 days, you are restricted from creating a thread that has anything to do with that install failing....

Make sure it's setup in a way that's idiot proof to prevent failure.

Lol well she's been playin n enjoying it. The system is fine, I put a kinetik 1800 a while back, 2 gauge wiring and the gains are a 1/4 way up I told her the loudest to go on the headunit is 24 so she should be fine. Thanks for watchin out for me :P

:morepower1: