Sign in to follow this  
Dictator

Alt not increasing voltage at idle!

Funny, but not that funny. :thanx:

i think you fried it in the beginning.

a 275a alternator needs to supply over 400 amps to 2 small batteries with almost no reserve.

a 275a alternator needs to supply over 400 amps to 2 small batteries with almost no reserve.

In the begining he had a AQ2200d, sooooo.

But regardless, why didn't Ohio Gen catch it if it had a problem in the begining when he sent it back? Unless they didn't want to do warranty work on it.

And Mechman, I know I gave you a hard time in that one thread, still didn't change the fact I know yall do very good work and have a quality product with good customer service.

In the begining he had a AQ2200d, sooooo.

But regardless, why didn't Ohio Gen catch it if it had a problem in the begining when he sent it back? Unless they didn't want to do warranty work on it.

And Mechman, I know I gave you a hard time in that one thread, still didn't change the fact I know yall do very good work and have a quality product with good customer service.

I meant in the beginning when he had the 3500. -_-

Had Aq 2200 to begin with running 3500d now with two kinetic 2400's in rear. Fixed the previous alternator problem Installed smaller pulley and grounded the alternator to the engine and grounded the engine started working for 3weeks then shitted on me again. In the shop atm seeing if the alternator took a shit on me.

Edited by Dictator

Damn dude, sounds like you is having the worst luck with your electrical.

For rizzle! Its alright good learning experiance.