mrray13

where in the world

for those that just might have missed me...

i have moved to manchesney park, IL...basicly rockford. my life has been flipped upside down and turned around, but all is good. the mrs. is no longer the mrs. and i had to bail before chit got bad.

my new life is finally settling down a bit and i hope to get back on here a bit more. i'm working 6 days a week, so i don't know just how much yet. but i will try to make more of an effort.

steve, i want to thank you personally bro. you are much more of a friend than i deserve, albeit an internet one. and i'm thanking you for both sides of the situation.

to the rest of y'all.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Sorry for any bad luck you've had. Great to see you back and good luck with everything.

Cheers to the future! Glad your back.

Some of us have actually been in M. Park...

glad to see you back Kent

hope all is going well

i have family in Rockford, i think

Glad you are back Kent! I was begining to worry, but I now understand where you were.

We need our pirate around!!

Best of luck,

-J

glad you back buddy, we missed ya

thanks guys...

i'll probably just hang out in here for awhile....

but thanks again...

and for eldo...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Much love Homie! Cell number still the same?

I missed you so much... Like this |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| much...

Much love Homie!  Cell number still the same?

yes it is bro...hollar any time!

and thanks again guys. mucho love for y'all!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

thanks guys...

i'll probably just hang out in here for awhile....

but thanks again...

and for eldo...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

so u get any of the imz i sent u at like 3 or 4 in the morning? thought it was kinda odd to see you online that early. me misses u kent :wub:

Don't know if you remember me, but I was n00blet on caraudio.com. I left there and then while I was at it, I managed to kick the Audio habbit since it would severely hurt my financial status whilst in college. I now have $0 to my name so I don't have to worry ;) Anywhoo, good to see you're back, I think I may come back as well. Sorry for the misfoutune and glad everything is working out now.

sorry to hear kent, but i'm glad you took tohe right path.

Sorry to here about your troubles my brother. But good to have a fellow old fart back amongst the ranks of these young uns :D:)