Is Hertz speakers high end like . Dynaudio etc.... ? Looking for high powered speakers SQ . my hu is a Denon rfx 8250

Nice deck, same unit I'm running ;)

Hertz product offerings are supposed to be very solid performers. There are some rumors that the new 2011 line isn't as good of quality or as good performing as the prior years units, but that's all in who you talk to so don't take it as a fact.

There the bestus! Y U think they cost so much? Duh.

I read somewhere that there new line is better . There the black and silver crossovers on the HSK . The older model are orange and black . Are the Mille Series worth the extra money over the HSK high energy ?

Mo money=mo betta!

I own an older set of HSK high power Hertz components and like them, they sound good and work well. Are they worth the money? I don't know I would suggest auditioning them if you can, thats how I ended up with them. I put them against alpine F1 Components and they sounded better IMO so thats what I went with. They are not harsh like others and sometimes don't sound as loud as they are really playing. In the end it is what sounds best to you, everyone has a different set of ears and you may like the Jensen speakers sold in walmart and thats fine :) thats why there is such a wide range of speaker styles spec and prices out there for the range of people out there. So best of luck :eek5wavey:

I read somewhere that there new line is better . There the black and silver crossovers on the HSK . The older model are orange and black . Are the Mille Series worth the extra money over the HSK high energy ?

I heard similar things as well but mostly pertaining to the Mille line-up, this year's Mille is actually worth the price tag it is sold at compare to the previous Mille line-up.

I heard similar things as well but mostly pertaining to the Mille line-up, this year's Mille is actually worth the price tag it is sold at compare to the previous Mille line-up.

Like I said, depends on who you talk to. I believe the price went down, which may be where that sentiment is coming from. Some people feel the quality and performance went down along with the price tag.

Mo money=mo betta!

It's funny...your profile pic is a Ferrari....

Mo money=mo betta!

It's funny...your profile pic is a Ferrari....

What does that have to do with anything?