Sign in to follow this  
Kickin Kia

A Little KIA Fex!

My youngest daughter Rylie wanted a demo of the new setup in the KIA today so I gave her one and did a little vid of it. Enjoy.

very nice man!

and your poor daughter

very nice man!

and your poor daughter

Thanks man. She enjoyed every bit of it. That is only one Sundown SAZ-2500D doing all of that. It may be a little over a 1000 watts with the high impedance rise I have. Just imagine what it is going to be like when I have an SAZ-2500D on each Nightshade. I will be more conservative with the volume when my daughter is in there when I get the second one.

Nice vid man! Poor KIA! lol

Thanks man. The KIA has been reinforced with 3 layers of sound deadener on the roof as well as the roof braces being repaired and all of the doors including the back have 2 layers of deadener. One of these days I will do the floor, but that is not going to be fun. LOL!

wow you put a lot of work into it man! looks good!

wow you put a lot of work into it man! looks good!

Thanks man. The floor is not going to be fun to deaden because of the airbag sensor on the front passenger seats. I have to disconnect all of my batts before I start taking the seats and carpet out to deaden the floor. I don't want any accidental air bag explosions.

Yeah, that wouldn't be fun.

Yeah, that wouldn't be fun.

When we deadened the roof, we were very careful too. There are two electrical connectors above the back cargo door that I almost disconnected when taking the headliner down. That would have been fun explaining to the wife. LOL! How is everything in Oklahoma? I was born and raised in Lawton Oklahoma.

Edited by Kickin Kia

Looks good bro like to get a demo one day of this beast!

lookin' good man.... :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

Getting much cooler and nicer now. I used to work in Lawton, I'm about 2.5 hours from there.

Looks good bro like to get a demo one day of this beast!

Thanks man. I am hopefully getting my other SAZ-2500D Next week. Then I am mounting them on the back seats instead of putting them in the spare tire well. I've got to get the KIA ready for NSPL World Finals. I am going to try and break my own World Record in Truck/SUV 1801-3600 Watt Class. I am shooting for a 153 and hopefully keeping it under 3600 Watts.

Sign in to follow this