Sign in to follow this  
MECHMAN

MECHMAN SUMMER DISCOUNT DEAL!

Want :morepower1: ? Here's how you get it-

We have decided to give our customers a 10% discount on all Mechman Alternators and Accessories on all orders placed NOW until August 31st, 6pm EST. I have been telling many of you to look for our next promo, THIS IS IT. You won't get a better deal on one of our Mechman Alternators.

Your regularly priced alternator at $449 is now $404.10, $549 is $494.10! No limit on your purchase!

This offer starts NOW and does not apply to any orders placed prior to the time stamped on this post.

You must order by phone.

You must mention the Promo Code of "Turbo Mustang" and tell us where you saw this post.

Order must be PAID IN FULL no later than 6pm August 31st, 2011.

Some items may be excluded but ALL of our alternators are included.

Not valid in combination with any other discount or offer.

Not valid if not paid in full by 6pm Aug 31st, 2011.

This offer is subject to change at any time, contact Mechman for details.

Good deal Mechman nice to see some discounts, sucks for me since yall dont make an ho alternator for my car cause I would be all over this.

Hop on this deal guys, $50 saved is a nice chunk of change. Plus, not only are you saving money, but you're going to get a powerful alternator thats needed for any high powered system. I'll vouch that Mechman gives the absolute best customer service I have ever received. Between the great product, the costumer service, and saving some money, you can't go wrong with ordering your alternator during this promo!

I believe the AVBM comes standard with most alternators now too, correct me if I'm wrong. That means now you can easilly get that desired voltage you've always wanted. It will even work for 16V systems as well!

Some get the AVBM, others it's optional. Either way it's a good deal!

Nice!!!

I'm definitely getting one in mid August. This sealed the deal for me.

Does this apply to Xs Power batts? (Doubtful)

For pricing and discount restrictions email eric@mechman.com.

The days are ticking away on this deal! Don't miss out on this discount, you never know when we will have an offer like this again.

Want to know how much money you can save with this discount on everything Mechman sells? Email me to find out.

This ends at the end of August and it may be a long time before we run a special like this again!

It's the 11th! 20 more days to save 10% at Mechman!

After August 31st this deal is over, get in on this while you can.

16 days of August are gone, more then halfway to the end of the deal! Get it while you can, I don't know when I will be giving a discount like this again across the board on everything.

16 days of August are gone, more then halfway to the end of the deal! Get it while you can, I don't know when I will be giving a discount like this again across the board on everything.

DO all MECHMAN alternators still come with the Adjustable Voltage Boost Module? I need a 6GV1 I think? For a 270 amp Ford alternator 4G/6G hybrid 1997 Explorer 4.0 SOHC

Will the 6GV1 work on my Explorer ? Thanks Jason

DO all MECHMAN alternators still come with the Adjustable Voltage Boost Module? I need a 6GV1 I think? For a 270 amp Ford alternator 4G/6G hybrid 1997 Explorer 4.0 SOHC

Will the 6GV1 work on my Explorer ? Thanks Jason

We can do adjustable voltage with our units for most applications. Email me and I can quote you a unit for your vehicle. Include the vehicle information, shipping zip and state and I will send you a quote for your specific order. Be sure to mention the discount code in the email so I knock the 10% off.

eric@mechman.com

DO all MECHMAN alternators still come with the Adjustable Voltage Boost Module? I need a 6GV1 I think? For a 270 amp Ford alternator 4G/6G hybrid 1997 Explorer 4.0 SOHC Will the 6GV1 work on my Explorer ? Thanks Jason
We can do adjustable voltage with our units for most applications. Email me and I can quote you a unit for your vehicle. Include the vehicle information, shipping zip and state and I will send you a quote for your specific order. Be sure to mention the discount code in the email so I knock the 10% off. eric@mechman.com

I am about to order the 270 amp alt for my 1998 f150 5.4l. the 6g hyrbid. Are they the same alt? and would I need a AVBM? I will be calling and placing my order this week

AVBM is not mandatory.

With alternator purchase I knock the AVBM price down to $49, normally $99, so if you want it you will save money buying both at the same time.

When you call ask for Eric!

Eric,

Any chance of new alts coming out for some older models? I could use a new alt for my 1990 Pontiac Firebird.

J

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY to save 10%. Want a discount on EVERYTHING (shipping excluded)? I will do that but you have to email me- eric@mechman.com -to get a quote. I will only give quotes with the discount by email or phone, email is better.

3.5 more hours here today, then tomorrow from 9am to 6pm EST, then it's OVER.

Last day! This deal is over and done for good @ 6pm EST!