Sign in to follow this  
brandondizzle

What is up

What is up everyone. I am obviously (post count) new to this forum. One of my friends suggested that I join an audio form to find the perfect set up, and that makes sense.

I have had the following set ups

Car 96 Dodge Intrepid

Two 12 inch dual subs (500 watts each, with 750 watt dual amp)---blew the amp due to stupidity

Two 15 inch razors subs (1000watts each, with 750 watt razor amp) blew one sub, and came to the point where this system is not loud enough for me

Three 12 inch kicker CVR (can not remember the watts to those things, but everyone knows them anyways, with a kenwood 1800 watt amp)

Two 12 inch zstat subs a knockoff of the 15in razors above (i think they were rated at 750 watts each, but could take way more, with the same 750 watt razor amp)

One 12 inch RE MT sub (no real rating to the subs because they are comp subs, with a 2500d orion amp, rated 2000 watts max)

And now what I have in this car is...

Two 15 inch treo subs (dont know the specs, running off of the 2500d orion amp)

...the reason i posted all that is because no matter what set up i get, i dont get the response from the subs that I get.

I now have a suburan LS and I am debating either four 15's or two 18's and I am at a crossroad with this one too. I am here to figure this out and learn how to figure out specs of subs and how to set things up for max output.

Welcome .... :WELCOME:

Sounds like you need a properly designed and built enclosure.

Welcome .... :WELCOME:

Sounds like you need a properly designed and built enclosure.

Just what I was thinking!!!!

Welcome!!!! :wavey5:

Welcome

You have come to the right place for help. :fing34:

let me ask ya'll this...is everyone here cool about helping others? I have a lot of questions and a lot to learn about specifics of subs...i just aint trying to aggravate anyone on this forum. But seems like you guys know what ya'll are doiing from videos and some of the forums I have seen

There are a lot of very knowledgeable people willing to help you here, as long as you are specific with what you need help achieving.

Don't be afraid of using the search bar on the forum, its a goldmine of information.

Welcome to SSA, there are plenty of forums that try helpful, but VERY FEW that provide correct information. ;)

Good first post to read if you're starting out!

People are very helpful here and very knowledgeable! Have fun and :WELCOME: