stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

Nice, I cant wait to see these subs, sucks about the car tho, some new lines and a little modification to your alt post and your good.

Nice, I cant wait to see these subs, sucks about the car tho, some new lines and a little modification to your alt post and your good.

I need a new line cus the other burned.

Mike is gound to rotate the rect assy and move the charge stud from about 6 oclock to 3 oclock. should do the trick.

Hes also sending me a few empty cases to help mock up extra brackets. id love to see three alts on this bitch.

Also worked with Mike Singer today about my alternator issue. im sending it back and hes gonna rework it for me so i wont have this problem again. Good dude!

I also am working on a 2nd alternator un on the passenger side head. having turbo'd one of these in the past i know you need to relocate the alternator to fit the turbo down below.

That being said i know what needs to be done to make it happen cap'n. I will soon have the FIRST dual alt LS1 camaro.

400a at idle, 700 at 1200 rpms.Im also eliminating the spring loaded belt tensioner and using the 2nd alt as the tensioner.

That is going to be badass!

Also worked with Mike Singer today about my alternator issue. im sending it back and hes gonna rework it for me so i wont have this problem again. Good dude!

I also am working on a 2nd alternator un on the passenger side head. having turbo'd one of these in the past i know you need to relocate the alternator to fit the turbo down below.

That being said i know what needs to be done to make it happen cap'n. I will soon have the FIRST dual alt LS1 camaro.

400a at idle, 700 at 1200 rpms.Im also eliminating the spring loaded belt tensioner and using the 2nd alt as the tensioner.

That is going to be badass!

Thanks. 1 more step closer!

:woot:

I love the Ford Edge. I saw a lot of them in St Marteen (Caribbean island) last year. There is only one Edge in my country. I can see me driving one in the future !

BTW your car and install are fantastic. Great work.

Congratulations

Thanks dude. She's lovin the edge.

The Camaro is coming together nicely. Just waiting on a few things to arrive before I can make much more progress.

OhYeah.gif

Cant wait to see the doors and the dual alt setup! Are you fabbing up the dual alt bracket yourself?

Cant wait to see the doors and the dual alt setup! Are you fabbing up the dual alt bracket yourself?

I actually bought it from the same company I used a few years ago.

Well tha's easy lol.

Stuff the engine with alts and STS turbos in the rear :)

Well tha's easy lol.

Stuff the engine with alts and STS turbos in the rear :)

what I'm shooting for! I'll probably N2O tho.

The bracket I bought is to relocate the alt. I have never seen one with dual alts.

Well tha's easy lol.

Stuff the engine with alts and STS turbos in the rear smile.png

The bracket I bought is to relocate the alt. I have never seen one with dual alts.

Neither have I. I cant wait to see yours.

My vote, not that it matters lol, is to go the STS route. NOS is nasty on a motor unless it is built for it. Four 15", dual alts and dual turbos, who does that!!!!!!!!!!! GOING TO BE EPIC!!

i dont think hes doing any turbo.. i think what he said was, he had a turbo kit before, and it utilized a alt relocator....... in order to fit the turbo, so i think hes using the relocator from the kit, to add a second alternator

or maybe im wrong...

i dont think hes doing any turbo.. i think what he said was, he had a turbo kit before, and it utilized a alt relocator....... in order to fit the turbo, so i think hes using the relocator from the kit, to add a second alternator

or maybe im wrong...

Ah, good idea.

STS turbos basically replace the mufflers in the rear of the vehicle. No turbos under the hood.

or maybe im wrong...

Ah, good idea.

STS turbos basically replace the mufflers in the rear of the vehicle. No turbos under the hood.

that sounts like it would have CRAZY lag responce.. intresting never heard of it..ill have to check that out.

or maybe im wrong...

Ah, good idea.

that sounts like it would have CRAZY lag responce.. intresting never heard of it..ill have to check that out.

Well THE's easy lol.

Stuff the engine with alts and STS turbos in the rear smile.png

Neither have I. I cant wait to see yours.

My vote, not that it matters lol, is to go the STS route. NOS is nasty on a motor unless it is built for it. Four 15", dual alts and dual turbos, who does that!!!!!!!!!!! GOING TO BE EPIC!!

+1

Turbo > Nitrous

1000 bucks vs 8000. I'll take the N2O. I've built them both.

+1

For a car used occasionally, why put all the extra money in a turbo setup. When N2O will make the car fast for short bursts. It's not a road race car. I like the progress, this is looking amazing.

+1

For a car used occasionally, why put all the extra money in a turbo setup. When N2O will make the car fast for short bursts. It's not a road race car. I like the progress, this is looking amazing.

true i forgot its not a daily driver..

a turbo wont fit in my budget or car so lets not talk about it.

if i were to do a turbo it wouldnt be some homemade hacked up bull shit, with claims of 400 hp and 20psi

on to the progress.

all new subs and the recone kits for the 18s are here i can start working on that.

My 2nd alt bracket is here and will be mocked up today

my new powersteering line is here and will be on today

Mike Singer has the old alt and is checking it out and re-clocking the charging post for me. that should be back here probably next week.

Why do you need recone kits for the 18s?

Believe it or not i dont have enough power to blow the 18s.angry2.gif built tough thats for sure.

Edub, i need to recone the 18s to make the 3rd and 4th 15s. I ordered 2 recone kits and new baskets.