stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

Thought about doing a clamshell, subs on top and bottom.

Not opposed, but hadn't thought about it. Mark lftn did his like that. Looks cool.

Whatever you decide im sure will get down and help you reach your goal. (4) 15''s or (3) 18"s would be a sight to see.

Thought about doing a clamshell, subs on top and bottom.

Not opposed, but hadn't thought about it. Mark lftn did his like that. Looks cool.

Whatever you decide im sure will get down and help you reach your goal. (4) 15''s or (3) 18"s would be a sight to see.

Thanks man. Shooting for that 157.

Well the shop building my door pods took too long to get started and lost the template. So ill go pick up my drivers and try it myself. For that price it should have been started and finished by now. FAIL!

Well the shop building my door pods room too long to get started and lost the template. So ill go pick up my drivers and try it myself. For that price it should have been started and finished by now. FAIL!

Tuned in for glassing.

well im home for a couple days and while i was gone my alternator came in from Mike Singer.

started installing it today and should finish up tomorrow to test it out. The biggest alt i could get for my camaro is a 220A but i wanted bigger so i ordered a large case GM 350A unit for a truck. i can make it fit with some modification. still need to order some more 1/0 to do the big 3 and 2 more runs to the back.

IMAG0833.jpgIMAG0835.jpgIMAG0832.jpgIMAG0831.jpgIMAG0836.jpg

And of course one of the boy cus thats what i do.

IMAG0808.jpg

Alternator is fitted. Need to still run wires. But at least it fits now

ohhhh yeeeeahahahahaha :morepower1:

Alternator is fitted. Need to still run wires. But at least it fits now

:morepower1:

Really diggin your dual alt setup.

Good luck on the front doors bro. It isnt hard really. Biggest tip is to get your resin mixture right. Too weak and you have a gooey mess forever and too hot and you end up rushing yourself through the project. Which leads to getting frustrated and eventually saying fuck it :roflmao:

Tuned in for the sub stage redo. Hoping you stick with a musical setup. SPL vehicles seem to become easier and easier to build with advances in electronics and the rapid spread of knowledge thanks to forums like this (which is a good thing :drink40: ). Whatcha got brewing?

Ive done glass work before and have done ok. Just need to find time. This will always be a weekend pounder playing music. Ttops and pure spl don't really go together. Maybe one day ill build something loud.

Ive done glass work before and have done ok. Just need to find time. This will always be a weekend pounder playing music. Ttops and pure spl don't really go together. Maybe one day ill build something loud.

In the mean time you just have to settle for less. :rofl2:

In the mean time you just have to settle for less. :rofl2:

:peepwall:

Singer alt is in and charging like a MOFO.

Damn, haven't checked in on this one in a while and you done stripped her naked. WTF Bro. lol

I am sure you will get that 57 my man. :drink40:

Once I get my new car and can park the Yukon I am going to tear that shit apart and go NUTS.

Damn, haven't checked in on this one in a while and you done stripped her naked. WTF Bro. lol

Once I get my new car and can park the Yukon I am going to tear that shit apart and go NUTS.

im re-installing it all this weekend. i really want to get that 57 BEFORE i rebuild.

im re-installing it all this weekend. i really want to get that 57 BEFORE i rebuild.

Do werk Bro!

You will get it!

nice build

nice build

Thanks. It's about to change a little in the coming weeks

ohhhhhh yyyyyeeeeeaaaahhhh

And of course one of the boy cus thats what i do.

IMAG0808.jpg

He is that big already? Wow, thought he was just born. Time flys.

Yeah Mark, your tellin me he will be 18 months old in a few days. Take full advantage of any time you get to spend with your baby. I missed a lot and regret it.

IMAG0839.jpg

Oh the carnage!!!!!!!!

Whatcha doing? :peepwall:

clean up inside the box and maybe put a new baffle on it. :sleepwerd4:

Whatcha doing? :peepwall:

clean up inside the box and maybe put a new baffle on it. :sleepwerd4:

Awesome man! Same size holes on that new baffle?