SpeakerBoy

Scrapwood Bandpass

Agreed! Hands on wood working and seeing the results is always fun! What's there to lose?

Fingers?

He has ten (I assume), he can spare a few

Who gives a flying fart what it's going to sound like. The only way to keep the industry alive is people like you enjoying the hobby.

It sounds like y'all are having fun playing around with a new setup and wanted to share with everyone. I dont know why anyone would want to scoff at that. And any one mature enough should realize this and be encouraging.

Agreed! Hands on wood working and seeing the results is always fun! What's there to lose?

I agree to this !!! 100% !!!

On the job training trial and error IS the Best training tool ... Keep on trucking guys !!!

I didn't understand what I was dealing with :faintthud: We tuned it so low, the notes it produces FUCK WITH OUR MINDS :runlaugh:

And thanks all you guys, thats what I was tryin to say =)

Now all we need is :morepower1:

oh yeah, and we gotta pick our MJ-18m :lol:

I think we will add one more brace; the center panel flexes abit much for my liking. We will fit a 2x4 this weekend. and we are gonna make the sealed chamber smaller (all we can do really lol) so we can throw some more power at it. With the ports off, and just the 4" ends it is tuned to ~40hz i believe. 12" was too low to be practical at this point so we are gonna retry once we shrink the sealed, and upgrade to the BASH amp.

It peaks at 26hz and 40hz..... enough numbers for the night, I'm sleepy.

Accidentally turned out to peak at my favortie note evarrrrr.

vids? PWEEZ

vids? PWEEZ

Tomorrow maybe, Catt has classes early, and works late.

Also he said "keep on T-R-ucking" not what you said or thought!!

But anyways, good luck with it man. Always fun to just tweak and mess with stuff. Might not be the most efficient way, but sure is a better habit then doing drugs or getting into trouble!! Best of luck!!

alrighty, We got pics and a vid. the video is alittle dark, cuz it was late but ehhhh...

We are simply gonna double the sides, triple the baffle, and brace the big one, and slice two holes in it for MJ-18's. We may post a vid of it with the 10" if we have time to switch boxes real quick (it's a terror to carry up and down the stairs!)

Our new box for the 10 is 2.45cuft @ 32hz, made from 3/4" MDF, built by myself and Mr. M.G.

Debating how we are gonna cover it, most likely going to spray it black and tag it all over.

th_P1020555.jpg

P1020553.jpg

front view of Dexxter's new home

P1020551.jpg

More details when its light out for the camera. Dexxter bumps, and bumps hard. :woot:

Oh and our pringles/yamaha speaker is in front off the boxes lol

M.G. donated two Fi X 10" subs to us, all we need are some recones; can't wait!