Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteDemon

Black & Blue backlog

Not bad. Amps and components are shipping fairly quickly, and as normal the FL's and up are assembled after the order is processed.

Not bad. Amps and components are shipping fairly quickly, and as normal the FL's and up are assembled after the order is processed.

My order of components still says awaiting shipment! :peepwall:

Paid on 09/21/11 and getting impatient. :mellow:

That's odd, I bought mine right around that time too, I'll look for the exact date but only took 3 business days for them to ship out.

EDIT: I ordered them 9/14/11 and they were at my house by the 23rd.

Edited by Freshh

Nick and the boy's are shipping them out in large bunches. As soon as we have tracking, I will update your order status. :)

Nick and the boy's are shipping them out in large bunches. As soon as we have tracking, I will update your order status. :)

I'm just like a kid on Christmas morning. :lol:

yea i know i have a new 15 just sitting in my room. I NEED THE SECOND so i can get my bass fix!

I ordered my death penalty the 22nd and still nothing but I understand the build times.

i went threw kob and ordered on the 22nd and i have mine?

edit:20th

Edited by steveo50

Anyone else having problems with orders showing up in the store? I've gotten emails from ssastore, and everything seems to going right, but it doesnt show any orders under my account in the store. Maybe an issue with the sale?

Eitherway, hopefully my dp ships soon! Its been awaiting shipment going on 6 days. My fingernails are nubs!

Of course, im not complaining about time, i understand build time and backlog with the sale. But JESUS am i excited!

Every order that has been paid for on the sale has been processed and I can see them all.

Just the answer i was looking for!

:fing34:

The sale must have been a great success. IA must be building like crazy, hence the delay in shipping.

The sale must have been a great success. IA must be building like crazy, hence the delay in shipping.

I believe it was a little better then 2008.