SMpaintball78

I royally have f'd up this time.....

My gf may be pregnate..... what should i do here fellas....

WHOA!!

well this is very personal... with the loaded questions of "what should i do"

well some back ground is needed..

your ages,

educations,

living situations,

job situations,

how long yall have been togather,

and how is your relationship ?

Sack up and take responsibility! Don't be a douche and run!

Get together with both families and see what's best for the both of you. Nothing wrong with adoption if you cannot take care of a child properly.

WHOA!!

your ages,

educations,

living situations,

job situations,

This^^^

Get together with both families and see what's best for the both of you. Nothing wrong with adoption if you cannot take care of a child properly.

And this ^^^

Tell the mailman he's going to be a father.

jk jk

There should be a clinic nearby, drop her off with $500 and the doctah will take care of the rest.

There should be a clinic nearby, drop her off with $500 and the doctah will take care of the rest.

:WTFBubble: Now this is just plain ignorance on your part!

i wont run.. im not that kinda guy haha. and i think we could very well take care of a kid. but neither of us are ready for that..

were not for sure. we got a little drunk sat. night and im sure u all know the rest. id like to explain more so you all get the whole picture of what happened but i think its probably a little much for the internet...she says her stomach is hurting which it always does. i was thinking about going and getting the "plan b pil" from walgreens

It amazes me when people ask random people on a forum for help making a big life decision...

If I said abort, would you simply abort?

Or if I said congratulations your a father, you would keep it?

The decision is between you and her.

Good luck.

WHOA!!

your ages,

educations,

living situations,

job situations,

17 and 18

shes a sr in HS and im taking college classes

still living at home

im awaiting a call from the welders union for a job. should be here soon. start at $12/hr

3 months :/

our relationship couldnt be better

It amazes me when people ask random people on a forum for help making a big life decision...

If I said abort, would you simply abort?

Or if I said congratulations your a father, you would keep it?

The decision is between you and her.

Good luck.

i was just looking for a little insite on all this. this F***ING sucks

ok ok ...

so your not even sure!!!!

you need to calm down...

1 i think its too late for plan B.. the faster it is taken the better it works.... it does not terminate a egg.. it only stops it from being released into the tubes.

2 its not as simple as it may seem to have a baby.. infact its pretty tricky.... eggs are only fertel for i think its 4 days or some shit.. and your sperm has to reach the egg before it dies,. so if the egg is still really high up inside the tube then sperm could not even make it before dieing, if the egg has already been sitting in the wall for 3 days or so it begeins to break down.. and wont make it...

so for now... chill out.. wait.. and see ... this is a SCARE at this point.... just learn your lesson.. . nothing beats the following,.

condom.... birth control..... and even though you have a condom.. PULL OUT!

WHOA!!

your ages,

educations,

living situations,

job situations,

17 and 18

still living at home

im awaiting a call from the welders union for a job. should be here soon. start at $12/hr

Yeah I don't think you could be any less ready. This is definetly something you and you're families need to discuss. Good luck man.

ok ok ...

so your not even sure!!!!

you need to calm down...

1 i think its too late for plan B.. the faster it is taken the better it works.... it does not terminate a egg.. it only stops it from being released into the tubes.

2 its not as simple as it may seem to have a baby.. infact its pretty tricky.... eggs are only fertel for i think its 4 days or some shit.. and your sperm has to reach the egg before it dies,. so if the egg is still really high up inside the tube then sperm could not even make it before dieing, if the egg has already been sitting in the wall for 3 days or so it begeins to break down.. and wont make it...

so for now... chill out.. wait.. and see ... this is a SCARE at this point.... just learn your lesson.. . nothing beats the following,.

condom.... birth control..... and even though you have a condom.. PULL OUT!

BUT i think we all know ITS a LOT better without a condom. but ya for now on, no matter how drunk i am, always use one. and as for birth control, she would have to have here parents make a doctors appointment and she dont want to tell her dad that haha. its whatever

Edited by Lantz

WHOA!!

your ages,

educations,

living situations,

job situations,

17 and 18

still living at home

Yeah I don't think you could be any less ready. This is definetly something you and you're families need to discuss. Good luck man.

ya thanks. i was hoping someone on here might have been in the same situation and could give me some more options or something.

How so? I know it's a little raw and I wouldn't go about it exactly this way (I would have some compassion of course) but you really think adoption is better? Pass your problem off on someone else?

well that maybe soo.. but if your going to take that risk then you should be on birthcontrol..

and YOU ALLWAYS PULL OUT.. even with birth control.. unless you think its time.

and yall are too young and in school to be dumping freely!

why didnt you go sunday and get the plan B?

well that maybe soo.. but if your going to take that risk then you should be on birthcontrol..

and YOU ALLWAYS PULL OUT.. even with birth control.. unless you think its time.

and yall are too young and in school to be dumping freely!

why didnt you go sunday and get the plan B?

i didnt know about it until about 4 hours ago. lol

im holding off on the car audio stuff until i find out if shes pregnate or not. if she is, i may have to sell everything.....

i dont agree...

givin im older then most of yall.

not sayin it should be used in all cases.. or it should be an option for lazy situations. people that have them over and over are morons.

but i have been there... i have done it. in the past,. no proud of it or bragging,. but shit happends.. life comes at you fast. it is what it is.

dude i wouldnt worry my girl thinks she is prego all the freaking time i just ignore her....its been 3 years of "steven i think im pregnant" me "yea just like last month right."

dude i wouldnt worry my girl thinks she is prego all the freaking time i just ignore her....its been 3 years of "steven i think im pregnant" me "yea just like last month right."

SOOOO TRUE>

i stay with sticks to piss on.. just like TP, i keep a box.

ya but this is the first time its happened to me so its pretty pucking scary. i hope she isnt....

Edited by Lantz