Sign in to follow this  
swagger_wagon468

Donations for my Mom's 3-day 60mi walk? :)

so, i only have a few min to type before work. ...

but My mom, Julie Bowers, is trying to do the S.G.K Breast Cancer Awareness 3-day 60mi walk this year. she signed up for this a few months ago and has had a very hard time getting donations.

how it works is you must meet the required donation amount in order for you to do the walk.

i belikeve she needs a total of $2800 by Oct 19th.

Now recently my Grandma was diagnosed with Breat Cancer. (after my mom signed up)

Luckily the cancer did not spread to her Lynphnodes. so she is doing fine now. she had both removed and no radiation is needed. :)

not only am i wanting my mom to be able to raise money for the great cause, i would love for her to be commited to this walk.

My mom means so much to me and i love her to death.

She is a very large woman and has been for a long time. and she is finally ready to do something about it :fing34:

So, if you would like to donate to help both the cause and my mom, you could either send the donation to me via PAYPAL and i could transfer to my bank send a check in the name of SSA. or i could send you a form , which has my mom's ID number on it, to fill out and you could send the check in. Either way is fine with me. when i get home from work, i will try to scan a copy of the form and maybe you could print it out.

every little bit counts. :)

CLICK TO DONATE:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B3S4RSK9HA4JE

Thanks you in advance.

-Jonathan

and lmk if this is against any rules.

I'm in. Paypal address?

Better yet set up an official donation account with paypal. They offer this, so that companies like myself can write it off as a charitable donation. And to show that it is a legit operation.

On their home page they have an option for charities and fundraisers.

First post updated to a PayPal donation. (click link)

thanks to everyone that donates!!

my mom doesnt know about this... so its a suprise. ;)

Donation sent buddy. Wish I had more but every bit counts right..... Waiting for some checks may send more but wanted to send something.... I am going to try and get some people from around here and my church to donate!

If this guy comes through on the DD's I'll donate.

J

We just sent in a few dollars. Let's get some more people in on this, even if it is just $1, it helps. :)

Just donated. I also found out tonight that one of my Lieutenants on the fire department has been diagnosed with Leukemia. He leaves tomorrow for more testing.

In it. How close is she to getting to appropriate amount to walk?

Got it! Thanks man.

Im not exactly sure howmuch she has right now.

I will ask tomorrow tho. :)

Everyone ask everyone u know to donate!!!

Thanks!

:bump:

:D

i asked her how close she is to her goal and she said she needs about $2k more...

but i have a feeling everyone at her work is gonna put in a big donation. i hope she gets it!

Bump! She chose the option that takes the rest out if her card if she doesn't get all the donations... and she doesn't have that. Lol. It extends the deadline to November something.

Let's get some more donations!!